Senior Sales Development Representative
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
As the first line of communication with new prospects, the Senior Sales Development Representative has a strong understanding of the sales process and excels at researching leads. You will be experienced at establishing relationships, building connections and setting up sales with introductions and demo meetings.
We’re looking for a fast learner with strong communication skills and an ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way – with a proven track record of results.
Every potential customer is an opportunity for boosting top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability. As Senior SDR, you’ll use your knowledge and previous experience to identify the most advantageous opportunities for the business, streamlining the efforts of our Business Development Managers.
A day in the life:
- Content Creation
- Draw on previous expertise to identify best practices for refining the company’s lead-generation playbook.
- Support by marketing, develop ‘think out the box’ content which resonates with the target audiences.
- Generate new leads and build relationships by nurturing warm prospects and finding potential new sales opportunities.
- Utilise Salesforce to perform cold calls, and email to generate new sales opportunities.
- Identify the needs of prospects and suggest appropriate products.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market.
- Manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage BDMs in next steps.
- Build long-term, trusting relationships with prospects to qualify leads as sales opportunities.
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) customers and business development managers (BDM).
- Maintain data and enrichment qualify against all Salesforce prospects you work.
- Report to the Head of Marketing & Sales with weekly, monthly, and quarterly results.
Please note, we have a culture of collaboration and support therefore, at times there will be other tasks which you will be expected to do which may not be directly link to the role, but certainly within the marketing & sales departments.
- Demonstratable experience in appointment setting, as a telesales agent or cold calling is hugely beneficial.
- Previous experience in the credit sector is a positive but not a must.
- Working using your own initiative and at the same time having a strong team ethos is important.
- Our customers mean everything to us and that’s why we are focussed on delivering great solutions to our customers, in an open and honest way. It’ll be your drive and skills, as well as our passion to be the UK’s most trusted payments provider, that will drive our business forward.
- A proven record of accomplishment in achieving sales targets.
- Strong business decision making skills with a focus on achieving results.
- Ability to build excellent relationships with peers.
- Commercial thinking and challenging the status quo in a positive way.
- Innovative, strategic thinker and commercially astute.
- Drive and self-motivation to accomplish our ambitious growth targets.
- Enthusiastic and creative
- A team player.
- Polite and Professional.