Operations Delivery Manager
Posted on Saturday, October 28, 2023
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We started our journey back in 2005, building the first ever peer-to-peer lending company. Fast forward to 2020 and we launched Zopa Bank. A bank that listens to what our customers don’t like about finance and does the opposite. We’re redefining what it feels like to work in finance. Our vision for a new era of banking puts people front and centre — we’ve built a business that empowers everyone to aim high, every day, to move finance forward. Find out more about our fantastic offerings at Zopa.com!
We’re incredibly proud of our achievements and none of it would be possible without the amazing team here. It’s not just industry awards we’re winning, we’ve also been named in the top three UK’s Most Loved Workplaces.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa, so join us, and make it count. Want to see us in action? Follow us on Instagram @zopalife
We're building our Ops Strategy and Transformation team and we are looking for an Operations Delivery Manager to join us. You’ll be responsible for running a portfolio of highly visible projects which have significant impact to the business. Working hands-on across all our products and teams, your deliverables will be non-routine, complex and will offer an opportunity to approach solutions in a creative manner.
A day in the life:
- Provide end-to end change management support to deliver on all elements of change framework to facilitate operational readiness
- Manage end-to end transformation and change projects by assessing complex problems, determining project scope, developing an execution plan, escalating issues, communicating across stakeholder groups, and ensuring timely execution of project initiatives
- Work with operational teams to identify improvement opportunities though process reviews and data analysis
- Challenge current operating models and design new target operating models
- Perform root cause analysis on operational issues, recommend solutions, and ensure changes are implemented
- Partner with stakeholders across operations, product, technology, outsourcer management, and risk teams for timely execution of projects
- Support monthly / quarterly/ bi-annual delivery process including facilitating prioritisation processes and driving teams to ensure high priority initiatives are progressing smoothly against strategic priorities
- You'll have the ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects, deliverables, and timelines
- Be agile in your way of working with flexibility when needed
- Be prepared to challenge the status quo
- Experience in stakeholder management and ability to influence positively in decision making
- You'll be a strong communicator and confident in dealing with various stakeholder across the business
- Have the independence and ability to adapt be in fast paced environment
- Be structured and analytical in your approach
- Experience in driving process improvements - bonus points if this is in operations!
- Proficiency in Excel/PowerPoint
Flexible working? Yes please!
At Zopa we value flexible ways of working. We understand the benefits of face-to-face collaboration and the importance of a good work life balance. Our teams work in a hybrid manner from our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office and the comfort of their own homes at a frequency that suits the team and the work they do.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to better products for our customers and a unique company culture for our people. We are made up of nearly 50 nationalities, have a DE&I forum made up of Zopians wanting to make a difference and we are proud of our culture where everyone can bring their full self to work. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.