Head of Enterprise Sales
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, July 6, 2023
Hello, we’re Zopa Embeded Finance (ZEF) part of the Zopa Group.
Early in 2023 Zopa Bank acquired Divide Buy, a market leading BNPL platform. Now part of Zopa Group, we’re creating BNPL 2.0, the offering will combine technology and fintech innovation to enable instant decisions and fully integrated consumer journeys with consumer protection, credit checks and safeguards of a regulated bank.
ZEF are on a step-change growth trajectory. Alongside our best-in-class POS tech solution we have the scale, trust, and market-leading credit capabilities of one of the UK’s top consumer lenders. We are uniquely positioned in the market with rapid growth and bold ambitions for the next three years where this role will be pivotal in spearheading our growth.
Join us as we embark on this new chapter, harnessing the strengths of both Zopa and ZEF to create cutting-edge financial solutions that truly benefit our customers.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, your expertise and passion in this field will lead to further expansion into enterprise accounts. You will have the unique opportunity to create and lead an enterprise sales function from scratch. Whilst we already have proven precedence with Enterprise clients, we are looking to you to accelerate our growth through this segment. You will need to define the strategy, execute the end-to-end sales cycle, and ultimately to build a team through your success.
The role is full time offering hybrid working (from home) with travel to London, Stoke and client meetings nationally.
A day in the life:
- This is a “hunter” role focused on delivering multi-million pound enterprise contracts
- Design and implement an Enterprise Sales strategy
- Research, identify and build a pipeline of new business
- Build strong relationships with existing partnerships to drive further account growth
- Manage the sales cycle end to end through to close, with confidence, clear communication and passion about our product
- Create a network to build brand and proposition awareness for immediate and future opportunities
- Be on the pulse of market changes to be first in line for potential new partnerships
- Provide performance and data driven insights to Senior Stakeholders
- Deliver against sales targets and KPI’s
- As we scale through your success, you will have the chance to build a team and hire top talent to support you
- You are driven and hungry, yet strategic in your approach
- Enterprise Sales and/or Business Development experience, ideally in Financial Services or Payments
- Highly competent at creating compelling sales narratives
- Strong sense of poise, able to influence both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience creating sales business plans and executing them
- A clear understanding of the market and industry trends and pain points
- You’re a proven deal closer in a full-cycle Sales role
- Highly organised and able to prioritise shifting workloads and responsibilities optimally
- Ability to work as part of a fast-paced, high growth, agile company
- You bring a wealth of experience and are able to contribute to the broader sales team
- Strategic thinker
- Networking aptitude
The ZEF offices are based in Newcastle-under-Lyme with teams working in a hybrid manner. The employee benefits at ZEF include:
- Private Health Cover, including Eye & Dental
- Retail & Entertainment Discounts
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Life Assurance Cover
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- SmartTech Purchase Scheme
- Wellbeing Programme
- Relaxed Office Dress Code
- Pet friendly offices