Senior Product Associate
Posted on Monday, June 13, 2022
Hello there. We’re Zopa.
We started our journey back in 2005, building the first ever peer-to-peer lending company. Fast forward to 2020 and we launched Zopa Bank. A bank that listens to what our customers don’t like about finance and does the opposite. We’re redefining what it feels like to work in finance. Our vision for a new era of banking puts people front and centre — we’ve built a business that empowers everyone to aim high, every day, to move finance forward. Find out more about our fantastic offerings at Zopa.com!
We’re incredibly proud of our achievements and none of it would be possible without the amazing team here. It’s not just industry awards we’re winning, we’ve also been named in the top three UK’s Most Loved Workplaces.
If you embrace unconventional challenges, are unafraid to think differently and are driven to make an outsized impact, you’ll thrive here at Zopa, so join us, and make it count. Want to see us in action? Follow us on Instagram @zopalife
This position will be in the Contact Centre Technology (CCT) team, which provides the tools our agents use daily, and the communications channels our customers use. Specifically, you’ll be working on the agent desktop, which is how agents see customer details, manage back office processes and ensure that we deliver a high level of service.
We use the Salesforce Service Cloud platform and you will be aligned with several operational areas to be able to develop a deep appreciation of their challenges and opportunities.
A day in the life
- Spending time with managers, team leads and agents across the operations teams to learn how they are using the platform and what changes we could make to benefit both them and our customers.
- Working with product managers across the rest of Zopa when we are launching new products/features to make sure that we can assist them operationally.
- You'll grasp the detailed user and technical requirements of requests that come into the team so that we can build the right solution.
- Assessing the value of initiatives to help us plan and prioritise the right work. Contributing to this planning process.
- Designing interfaces and thinking about the right UX to make our solutions clear and easy to use and reducing the risk of human error in our processes.
- Working with the development and QA teams to design the right solutions that consider effort, impact, risk, and user/customer needs.
- Assisting with the roll out of new features – working with the training, project, and ops teams.
- Validating that what we have done is working and having the desired impact.
- You’ve got a few years’ experience working in a product/BA role, you may have salesforce experience but this isn't essential
- You can work with a wide range of stakeholders across operations, product and engineering
- You’re happy working on internal products – you like that you can get short feedback loops and direct feedback from your users, and still have a big impact on our business success and customer experience.
- You have a feel for what good UX looks like, but you wouldn’t necessarily call yourself “a designer”.
- You can decipher complex processes and see ways in which they can be enhanced by technology.
- You’re happy to spend time with the people using the product to get their feedback.
- You have an output focus and make sure that what we deliver has value (and we see that value!).
If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified but you think you can bring value to the role, we’d still love to hear from you!
Flexible working? Yes please!
At Zopa we value flexible ways of working. We understand the benefits of face-to-face collaboration and the importance of a good work life balance. Our teams work in a hybrid manner from our open-plan, riverside London Bridge office and the comfort of their own homes at a frequency that suits the team and the work they do.
Not only that – you'll also have the option of working from abroad for up to 120 days a year!* But no matter where you are, we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need to thrive, both in your work and home life, from day one.
*Subject to having the right to work in the country of choice
Zopa is proud to offer a workplace free from discrimination. Diversity of experience, perspectives, and backgrounds leads to better products for our customers and a unique company culture for our people. We are made up of nearly 50 nationalities, have a DE&I forum made up of Zopians wanting to make a difference and we are proud of our culture where everyone can bring their full self to work. Our approach to DE&I is reflected in our hiring process so please let us know if you require any reasonable adjustments.