Creative Project Manager
Wallapop is a Barcelona-based scale-up driven by the purpose of empowering people to embrace a more conscious and human way of consumption. We believe in a world where a collaborative economy is mainstream. This is what drives us💫.
Wallapop operates in Spain, Italy, and Portugal, offering a catalog of several hundreds of millions of products and services. Powered by technical innovation and continuous improvement, we bring together the scale and trust of classifieds with the marketplace’s convenience and reach. Our mission is to enable a connected trade ecosystem, making 2nd-hand the norm through smart use of technology. Backed by top investors such as Accel, Insight Partners & Naver Corp we bring our total valuation to 690 million EUR and are embarking on our international journey to become the world’s best unique goods trading platform.
Do note that all our jobs are 📍 Barcelona based. We work in a hybrid model offering great flexibility to our employees, but we believe in the power of getting together regularly in our office. As a first iteration, we expect 1 day per week of office attendance for which the specifics are decided on a team level.
The Challenge 🧩
Reporting to the Creative Manager we are seeking an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our internal creative team focused on increasing efficiencies, decreasing turnaround times to manage and improve our brand & performance workflow in the most optimized way while achieving best external partners deals.
What You Will Do👇
-You will be responsible for coordinate the creative campaigns workflow being competent in allocating resources, monitoring, and aligning all the stakeholders/areas involved keeping the project on track, on budget and on time.
-You will define the campaign RACI model, assigning clear accountables, and guarantee briefing needed information to execute the project and follow them through to delivery.
-You will define campaigns calendars, including annual creative schedule, identify risk, work overloads and dependencies, ensuring escalations are raised appropriately.
-You will source, oversee, and nurture a multidisciplinary network of external partners and vendors and manage the relationship with them to guarantee the best deal, in all the senses.
-You will manage day by day project budgets, negotiating fees and expenses with the financial team. And define the YoY creative budget, together with the creative manager, guaranteeing that we are covering all our production needs.
-You will use project management software to keep a list of jobs within the team and their deadlines up to date, making sure that the team spends more time developing creative content, and less time coordinating and other internal processes.
-You will be responsible for leading and maintaining the brand & campaigns repository, making sure they are accessible and ready to be used for the different stakeholders.
-Constantly improve ways of working with internal & external stakeholders (Digital, CRM, product…)
-You will be responsible for legal issues related with the campaigns that we are running working closely with our legal team.
What We’re Looking For 🔍
- Extensive demonstrated experience - at least 8 years -working as a multitasking project manager developing brand and performance campaigns (brand of advertising agency environment as an account or project manager).
- High organized and drive for efficiency mindset: constantly seeking for new ways of working to make the team agile.
- Someone passionate about creativity. Perfect understanding of creative production, budgets and timings. Capable of working within tight time and budget constraints to produce content of the highest quality.
- Someone capable of understanding the full picture of a project with large anticipated capacity. One of your superpowers must be: anticipate the future.
- Fluent english & spanish level (speaking and writing skills) Italian is a plus.
- Resolutive and agile mindset. Capability of working in simultaneous projects even if priorities change. Ability to manage a high volume of projects and easily adapt to different creative visions.
- Detail-oriented with the ability to prioritize work and resources, and easily collaborate with others to get results. Social & influence skills to build strong partner relationships.
- Negotiation skills.
🌈 Wallapop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees as we want Wallapop to be a place for everyone. At Wallapop, we celebrate the strength found in every intersection of race, religion, ethnic origin, physical and mental ability, family structure, socioeconomic background, age, nationality, citizenship, gender, marital or partnership status, and sexual orientation. Our team thrives on equality, and we genuinely welcome everyone. If you require any accommodations during the application or interview journey, please don't hesitate to reach out. Oh, and when you apply, feel free to share your preferred pronouns—because being yourself is a celebrated part of who we are!
Additionally to the opportunity to contribute to an agile product setup and work together towards achieving our meaningful mission, we offer the following 🍭 Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive phantom shares package for all employees
- Generous individual learning budget of 2k per year
- Group and individual English, Catalan and Spanish lessons as part of our working day
- Private Health Insurance with Cigna
- Flexible working hours + short Fridays
- Flexible remuneration to deduct from gross salary (kindergarten/food/transport check)
- Gym and wellness plan, including physiotherapist in the office
- Generous referral Program & Charity Donation
- Bonus for weddings and newborns
- Wallapop Renta (Tax income support)
- Monthly plan for free shipping, bumps and home pick-up on our services
- Workiversary Gifts and Birthday Surprises
- Contribution towards your WIFI in your monthly payroll
- One-off payment based on compensation package to go towards setting up your home office
- Relocation package (monetary support and legal advice) and visa sponsorship, if applicable
- 26 holidays per year
- TOP hardware of your choice (latest Apple or Windows)
What does the hiring process for this position look like? 👀
**Please, note that all interviews take place remotely over hangouts.**
1) Intro Call - run by talent acquisition, focus on providing more information about the role and the company as well as going over your experience, motivation, and expectations. This usually takes 45-60 minutes.
2) Expertise Interview - run by the hiring team, focus on the required core skills and the ability to deliver in a given context. This usually takes 60 minutes.
3) Stakeholder Interview - run by relevant stakeholders reflecting the reality of the context of the role, focusing on the ability to collaborate and deliver in a cross-functional set-up. This usually takes 60 minutes.
4) Culture-Add Interview - run by culture interviewers, focus on adherence to Wallapop's purpose and business proposition. This usually takes 60 minutes.
Offer - should you be the right candidate, your offer will be discussed over a call with talent acquisition and will then be confirmed in writing.