Wallapop is a Barcelona based scale-up driven by the purpose to empower people to embrace a more conscious and human way of consumption. We believe in a world where collaborative economy is mainstream. This is what drives us. 💫
Wallapop operates in Spain, Italy and Portugal, offering a catalogue of several hundreds of millions of products and services. Powered by technical innovation and continuous improvement, we bring together the scale & trust of classifieds with the marketplace’s convenience & reach. 🌱 Our mission is to enable a connected trade ecosystem, making 2nd-hand the norm through smart use of technology.
Backed by top investors such as Accel, Insight Partners & Naver Corp we bring our total valuation to 690 million EUR and are embarking on our international journey with the aim to become the world’s best unique goods trading platform.
The Challenge 🧩
Wallapop is looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator to join its Revenue Operations team. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Operations, as a Salesforce Administrator you will be responsible for executing the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance, and improvement of our CRM platform to enable smooth and scalable B2B commercial operations across the full customer funnel.
In this role you will work closely with Professional Selling Business stakeholders - including Sales, Customer Service, and Finance among others - to help accelerate the growth of our SMB & Corporate customers across the different verticals by serving as a bridge between Go-To-Market teams in tooling solutions. This role will work closely with the other teams in our Barcelona headquarters.
As an ideal candidate, you are equipped with a deep knowledge of Salesforce, heavily process-oriented and eager to collaborate with cross-functional teams. In addition, you are passionate about making impact on business, solution-oriented and taking Wallapop's professional business to the next level.
What You Will Do 👇
- In partnership with Sales, Customer Support, Finance and other teams, manage and act as the owner for Wallapop’s Salesforce and other Go-To-Market tools, troubleshoot user issues, and drive solution development in the platform.
- Perform day-to-day maintenance and administration of Salesforce, including maintaining custom objects, automation, user profiles, and other key functionality, as needed.
- Take complex user requirements and translate them to simple, actionable workflows for our key stakeholders and development team.
- Play an active and effective role of Salesforce technical advisor for development projects, providing advice on tools and processes.
- Manage operational relationships with external partners and carry out ad-hoc business cases and provider screening to implement new tools.
What We’re Looking For 🔎
- Demonstrated experience of +3 years working as a Salesforce Administrator.
- Bachelor or Master's degree in a business or engineering related field.
- Salesforce Advanced Administrator / Sales Cloud Consultant certification is required.
- Ability to easily understand complex objectives, navigate ambiguity, resolve user issues and work autonomously to solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills; able to compellingly articulate tool’s capabilities and offerings to audiences with varying levels of technical skill and seniority.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to manage large amounts of data with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Fluent in both Spanish and English.
Do note that all our jobs are 📍 Barcelona based. We work in a mostly remote capacity offering great flexibility to our employees, but we believe in the power of getting together regularly in our office. As a first iteration, we expect a 4+ day/month office attendance for which the specifics are decided on a team level.
🌈 Wallapop is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees as we want Wallapop to be a place for everyone. At Wallapop, we celebrate the strength found in every intersection of race, religion, ethnic origin, physical and mental ability, family structure, socio-economic background, age, nationality, citizenship, gender, marital or partnership status, and sexual orientation.Our team thrives on equality, and we genuinely welcome everyone. If you require any accommodations during the application or interview journey, please don't hesitate to reach out. Oh, and when you apply, feel free to share your preferred pronouns—because being yourself is a celebrated part of who we are!
We sponsor visa processes for international candidates when applicable and provide legal & admin support along the process combined with a competitive relocation package.
Additionally to the opportunity to contribute to an agile product set up and work together towards achieving our meaningful mission, we offer the following 🍭 Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive phantom shares package for all employees
- Generous individual learning budget of 2k per year
- Group and individual English, Catalan & Spanish lessons as part of our working day
- Private Health Insurance with Cigna
- Flexible working hours + short Fridays
- Flexible remuneration to deduct from gross salary (kindergarten/food/transport check)
- Gym & Wellness plan, including physiotherapist in the office
- Generous referral Program & Charity Donation
- Bonus for weddings & newborns
- Wallapop Renta (Tax income support)
- Monthly plan for free shipping, bumps & home-pick-up on our services
- Workiversary Gifts and Birthday Surprises
- Contribution towards your WIFI in your monthly payroll
- One-off payment based on compensation package to go towards setting up your home office
- Relocation package (monetary support and legal advice) and visa sponsorship, if applicable
- 26 holidays per year
- TOP hardware of your choice (latest Apple or Windows)
What does the hiring process for this position look like? 👀
**Please, note that all interviews take place remotely over hangouts.**
1) Intro Call - run by talent acquisition, focus on providing more information about the role and the company as well as going over your experience, motivation, and expectations. This usually takes 45-60 minutes.
2) Expertise Interview - run by the hiring team, focus on the required core skills and the ability to deliver in a given context. This usually takes 60-90 minutes.
3) Stakeholder Interview - run by relevant stakeholders reflecting the reality of the context of the role, focus on the ability to collaborate & deliver in a cross-functional set-up. This usually takes 60 minutes.
4) Culture-Add Interview - run by culture interviewers, focus on adherence to Wallapop's purpose and business proposition. This usually takes 60 minutes.
Offer - should you be the right candidate, your offer will be discussed over a call with talent acquisition and will then be confirmed in writing.