Enterprise Sales Director
Enterprise Sales Director
Wagestream is on a mission to bring better financial wellbeing to frontline workers.
We partner with some of the world’s most famous employers, like Asda, Burger King and the NHS to give their teams access to fairer financial services - all built around flexible pay. Over three million people can now choose when they’re paid, track their shifts and earnings, start saving, use budgeting tools, get free financial coaching, and access fairer financial products. All in one financial wellbeing super-app.
Wagestream is unique: VC-backed and growing at scale-up pace, but with a social conscience. Some of the worlds leading financial charities and impact funds were our founding investors, and we operate on a social charter - which means every product we build has to improve financial health and reduce the $5.6bn ‘premium’ lower-income earners pay for financial services each year.
You’d be joining a team of over 150 passionate, ambitious people, across Europe and the USA, building a category-leading fintech product and all united by that same mission.
At Wagestream, we are proud to have big ambitions and our sales team play a key part in helping us achieve them! Joining Wagestream is an opportunity to work for the world's only social impact, charity backed, financial wellbeing solution provider, helping to propel us to the next phase of our growth. You’ll help us to transform frontline workers lives and the organisations they work for.
You’ll play a huge part in ensuring we’re achieving our mission of giving every working person globally power over their pay, to have complete financial freedom and wellbeing. By adding more amazing clients to the Wagestream roster, this means more employees have the ability to instantly access, track, save and manage earned wages.
You'll be joining our wonderful go-to-market team, working closely alongside your colleagues across the organisation to showcase our market leading products to employers of all shapes and sizes across Europe. The team is committed to delivering a world class service to our customers and in turn making sure that we deliver tangible results for our clients and the business, whilst always ensuring we are having a positive impact on our users.
What will you be doing?
As a senior member of the sales team, it’ll be your role to ensure that Wagestream becomes top of the agenda for staff benefits and financial wellbeing at large enterprise businesses, to source, create and nurture these relationships with customers and become an ambassador for financial wellbeing.
Your responsibilities will include:
- New business prospecting and account planning across large enterprise clients
- Engaging, building and maintaining key contact and stakeholder relationships with clients
- Using data and solution selling expertise as part of the value creation process
- Working cross-functionally with Customer Success and delivery teams, to complete the sales process
- Achieving monthly and quarterly revenue target
Must-haves: (But if you’re close… we'd still love to talk to you!)
- A passion for our mission! This is what helps propel your career 🚀
- You have a track record of successful SaaS enterprise sales and solution selling ☁
- You have experience of longer sales cycles, from 6 months+ ⌛
- You feel confident to influence board level decision making 💬
- You live by the Challenger sales method and want to help us spread best practices 💪
- You bring a "full customer life cycle" mentality 🔄
- You've developed great contacts in businesses within the FTSE 350 📉
- You're a team player, happy to lead by example, and ready to throw yourself into our fast-paced scale-up environment 🙌
Can-be-learnt: We'll teach you all about our financial wellbeing products and services
Salary: Dependant on experience. (£200,000 + OTE)
Working Policy: We operate a hybrid remote working policy
- 25 Days Annual Leave in addition to public holidays (up to 5 day rollover), as well as flexible time off allowances for any ad-hoc childcare/family/caring needs
- 10 days Annual Leave Buy-Back scheme - for if you’d like some additional time off
- 12 weeks paid Maternity Leave and 4 weeks paid Paternity Leave for employees with over 12 months service
- £250 home office allowance to make WFH comfortable
- Swanky Brand new equipment - from the latest Apple MacBooks to 34” curved monitors at Wagestream HQ
- Bonus exchange to Pension - reap even more rewards of any bonus by paying into your pension & save on Tax and Ni + added compound growth
- After a long weeks’ work, join us in undoing it all - with a membership to the Wine Society. (the also do Gin and Beer)
- We want every to achieve “Zen Mastery” with a free subscription to Calm - work can be stressful and we want to help you switch off
- The best benefit of all, access to Wagestream!
- Access to Salary Sacrifice Scheme - Ben - THE Benefits marketplace. Choose the benefits you want, when you want. Pay less tax, receive more value 🎉
- Additional Pension Payments
- Workplace nurseries
- Cycle to Work
- Gym memberships
- Medical or Life Insurance
- Healthcare cash plans, etc
At Wagestream we celebrate and support our differences. We know employing a team rich in diverse thoughts, experiences, and opinions allows our employees, our product and our community to flourish. Wagestream is an equal opportunity workplace. We are dedicated to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity/expression, or veteran status.
- London Office
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
Wagestream improves the financial wellbeing of 3 million frontline workers, with a workplace finance platform built around their pay.
Award-winning employers like Asda, Bupa, Crate & Barrel, Pizza Express and the NHS make money fairer and work more rewarding, by offering Wagestream as an employee benefit.
Wagestream is a B Corporation that was founded with a social charter and built with the Fair By Design financial inclusion campaign.
Enterprise Sales Director
Already working at Wagestream?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.