Senior CRM Specialist
Unobravo | Telehealth & psychology service
Senior CRM Specialist
Leading the way in digital mental healthcare, Unobravo stands as a trusted and empathetic ally in people's lives, caring for their mental health and supporting their personal growth. From the very beginning, our daily mission has been to revolutionize society's perception of mental health by breaking down the stigma surrounding it.
At the core of Unobravo's success is our exceptional team, committed to providing accessible, high-level care anytime, anywhere. With more than 2 million therapy sessions, we have positively impacted countless lives, promoting psychological well-being and helping individuals overcome life's challenges.
To take our company to the next level, we are currently looking for an Senior CRM Specialist to join our Central Marketing Team team: As a CRM Specialist you will play a key role in developing and executing customer relationship management (CRM) strategies to enhance customer acquisition, engagement and satisfaction as well as improving our therapists alliance with our platform. This role specifically requires expertise in utilizing Braze or a similar Marketing Automation platform, to drive personalized and impactful communication strategies.
💻 AS A CRM SPECIALIST YOU WILL:
- Develop and implement CRM strategies to enhance customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction
- Extensive use of Braze to create targeted and personalized communication campaigns across various channels (email, push notifications, web-push)
- Work closely with cross-functional teams like product and data to gather customer insights and data for segmentation and personalization
- Analyze performance and user behavior, to derive marketing decisions and make recommendations to a number of stakeholders ie, regional marketing leaders, design, product with the objective to constantly improve performance
- Design and execute A/B testing to optimize messaging and customer interactions
- Provide regular performance reports and ad-hoc channel analysis, including weekly and quarterly reportings
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in CRM and customer engagement
⚙️YOU WILL BE THE PERFECT FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field
- Proven experience as a CRM Specialist, with previous professional experience in using Braze or a similar Marketing Automation platform
- Strong understanding of CRM principles, strategies, and best practices
- Proficient and autonomous in defining clear hypothesis, calculate test duration based on power and error, setting KPIs, analyzing and interpreting test results to drive actionable insights and decisions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams. Able to explain complex problems in simple terms
- Detail-oriented with project management attitude
- Excellent time, priority and emergency management skills
🎁 WHAT WE OFFER:
🌍 Remote-Working at the Top
Join a team that embraces the future of work and takes the well-being of its people seriously. We support a healthy work-life balance with a smart approach that allows you to work from anywhere that suits your lifestyle and choices.
🏢 Coworking Meetings
Break free from the ordinary and push all boundaries! Unobravo has dedicated a special budget to encourage global teamwork, in order to enable employees and collaborators to meet in coworking spaces in many many cities around the world.
🍕 Ticket Restaurant
Take advantage of €8 per working day with our Ticket Restaurant benefit. Satisfy your taste buds and explore culinary adventures every day!
🌱 Business Growth on the Horizon
Step into a work environment that's in constant motion, always growing, and ever-evolving. Be part of a company that's on the rise!
🧘♂️ Online Yoga and Fitness Fun
We're invested in your physical and mental wellness. Join our free online yoga and fitness classes to stay in shape and find your zen.
💆♂️ Discounts on Psychotherapy Sessions
Your mental health is a top priority at Unobravo! Enjoy discounts dedicated only to our employees on psychotherapy sessions with our professionals to get the support you need.
🎉 Team Building and Epic Events
Get ready for extraordinary adventures! Dive into thrilling team-building activities and attend our fabulous corporate events and nationwide aperitivo parties that will keep you buzzing with excitement!
🤝 Company Conventions and Valuable Partnerships
Discover a world of incredible opportunities and exclusive benefits through our B2B conventions and partnerships. Your gateway to extraordinary advantages!
🤓 Expand your Mind and Linguistic Repertoire
Make your way through our training and language courses, it's the perfect time to unleash your curiosity and give yourself a gift of personal growth. We have a world of opportunities and a secret language for success in store for you!
🎂 Birthday Off
Celebrating the passing of time is also fun at Unobravo! In fact, all employees can enjoy a day off spendable month of your birthday.
👶 New Parenthood Perks
Embarking on the journey of parenthood with us comes with special privileges! Following the arrival of your little one, we contribute an additional 500 Euros to our welfare platform in the month that follows, celebrating the joy of new life.
😴 Sleep Consulting: Online Seminars on Infant Sleep
Dive into the exclusive seminars that we offer, providing a distinctive chance to enhance the sleep quality of your precious little angels.
✨ Are you ready to make a difference with us? ✨
At Unobravo, we strive every day to create an inclusive work environment based on deep mutual respect and equal opportunity. Our mission, our deepest purpose, is to ensure that each person, with their individual qualities, is recognized and valued. We want to promote the well-being of everyone who is part of our reality.
We know that everyone brings with them a unique set of experiences, skills and challenges. For this very reason, even if you may not have all of the technical skills required, if your work history does not seem perfectly aligned with what we seek, or if you belong to protected categories, we sincerely ask that you still consider the opportunity.
We understand that many people, for different reasons, may need additional support to apply or to participate fairly in our interview process. If you require reasonable accommodation, whatever it may be, to make the process more accessible, please indicate this in the last question of the application form. We will do everything we can to ensure you have a fair and smooth application process.
- Stato remoto
- Completamente remoto
Senior CRM Specialist
Lavori già in Unobravo?
Aiutaci a trovare insieme il tuo prossimo collega.