Executive Assistant to CEO
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our exciting company and provide committed support to our CEO based in London. You will be a true partner to the CEO, working independently and proactively - foreseeing the CEO's needs before they even become aware of them themselves. You will understand the flexibility needed and how to prioritise tasks whilst carrying a ''No task is too big or too small'' attitude with everything you do.
You will have a network of EA's who support the wider Executive Leaderships Team to align with and support you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Personal assistance to our Chief Executive Officer
- Inbox and calendar management
- Drafting meeting agendas, keeping minutes and following up on actions
- Prepare and build presentations, emails, reports and documentation based on keywords only
- Organising, coordinating and arranging travel, incl. building complex itineraries and researching local and national regulations
- Organising and participating in meetings and team events
- Support the C-Suite’s Leadership Teams with ad-hoc projects
- Expense reporting
- Budget management, i.e. coordinate and track expenses
- Ad-hoc help for other execs and acting as part of a team of Executive Assistants functioning as backup and support for each other
- Ad-hoc admin support
- Flexibility in working hours is needed to accommodate the time zones that the CEOs travel to. We, of course, offer flexibility as well.
Who you are:
- Extensive experience from a similar position
- A skilled communicator with good proof-reading skills, mastering English at a business level
- Critical thinker
- Solid presentation building skills - taking presentations from skeleton idea to finished product
- Highly organised and detail-oriented with the ability to continuously prioritise and re-prioritise
- An analytical thinker who is able to draw conclusions from a wealth of information and present the big picture
- High EQ and ability to adapt to different personalities/cultures
- Experience with budget management
- Good IT skills and an ability to master new systems quickly (we use the Google suite)
- Thrive in an innovative environment where no two days are alike
- Independent, but work well as part of a team
- Discrete and loyal with a high degree of integrity and an ability to handle confidential information
What’s in it for you:
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7, Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials.
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
- Independent financial advice and free standard professional mortgage broker advice
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.