Sales Development Representative - UK
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
To apply for this role you must be able to attend an Assessment Centre Day at our London office (Mincing Lane) on either Monday 4th or Tuesday 5th of December 2023.
As part of our new business team, you’ll have an important part in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere! We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more, and to sell more.
We are looking for numerous Sales Development Representatives to join our team in London, to drive new business growth and revenue by identifying and qualifying new sales opportunities. You will be working very closely with Senior Business Development Managers to execute sales strategies that align with our company goals and values.
What you'll be doing:
- Identify and qualify new sales opportunities through cold calling and email prospecting
- Build and maintain relationships with prospects across multiple sectors and identify new opportunities for the Senior Business Development Managers
- Research prospects and identify key stakeholders in order to generate interest and develop rapport
- Maintain an organised pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including leads generated and qualified appointments set
- Develop skills necessary for promotion into a full, closing role with individual targets
Who you are:
- A growth mindset - you’re always looking to better yourself and we can give you the platform to do it
- A proven history to show that you’re never content with just reaching targets, always trying to exceed what’s expected
- Enthusiasm for the world of SaaS, E-commerce and online reviews
- Current experience working in a B2B new business role is advantageous
- A consultative selling style, built on trust
- Passion for sales and customer service in a team-based environment
- Enthusiastic about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
- Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house Talent Development team and individual career mapping.
- Ideas people. We like our employees to be creative and always advocate for new ways of working.
What's in it for you:
- A hybrid work setup (3 days in our Central London office, 2 remote)
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure + company bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7, Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
- Independent financial advice and free standard professional mortgage broker advice (worth £495 in waived fees)
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.