Enterprise Business Development Manager
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
As part of our record-breaking UK Enterprise team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people around the world continue to see Trustpilot everywhere! We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more, and to sell more. If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to sell a solution that you can really be passionate about, then read on…
Our Enterprise sales team brings our world-class review solutions to top UK brands and retailers. As an Enterprise BDM, you will prospect new business, research new verticals to identify new opportunities, manage the sales funnel, and close strategic deals. Understanding the buying personas of C Level Marketers and Customer Service leaders is crucial for success in this job as well as how to work with people at all levels of an organization.
We are looking for proven ‘fast-paced’ hunter/closers who thrive on daily pipeline building and managing the full 360 sales cycles with multiple stakeholders within the UK leading brands. Being comfortable with a fast paced environment is key whilst having the hunger to continually develop your sales proficiency and take your career to the next level.
What you'll be doing:
- Prospect potential customers according to our ideal Enterprise buyer personas, discover and create new Enterprise segment opportunities
- Execute exploratory calls, conduct screen share or in person demos of SaaS solution, negotiate price, manage a pipeline and forecast deals on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Work closely with your colleagues in Customer Success, Trials, Partnerships, Regional Sales Development and Management to ensure we are delivering the best possible client experience
- Collaborate with our marketing team to convert inbound Enterprise leads from events, webinars and case studies
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly sales goals
- Maintain a high level of relevant industry knowledge in order to effectively lead presentations to senior managers and decision makers
- Forecast accurately in Salesforce on most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods as well as keep detailed notes on prospect and customer interactions
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity
Who you are:
- Successful B2B SaaS sales experience owning the full sales cycle from lead generation to close
- Hunter-type sales persona - comfortable with hunting new opportunities, prospects, and accounts
- Knowledge of how to sell to the UK's leading brands and retailers with tailored solutions
- Experience working across departments (Digital, Marketing, Customer Service etc)
- Ability to pitch to C-suite executives within large corporate businesses
- Presentation skills and experience in solution selling (including any proven methodologies).
- The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge in a team environment
- Understanding of how to navigate large corporate buying processes and anticipate the challenges these customers have when adopting new, innovative technology
- You must be comfortable in an early to mid-stage company where you will both shape and act on all that is needed to make you successful.
- Passionate about what we do. Our sales teams are highly collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognized and rewarded.
- Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house L&D team and individual career mapping.
- Ideas people. We encourage our employees to think outside the box and always champion new ways of working.
What's in it for you:
- A hybrid work setup (3 days in our Central London office, 2 remote)
- Competitive base salary with an uncapped commission structure + company bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7, Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
- Independent financial advice and free standard professional mortgage broker advice (worth £495 in waived fees)
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.