Customer Success Manager - (Swedish Speaking)
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
We are part of an exploding industry where we have conquered the global market and we're now growing our team in Copenhagen. We are looking for Customer Success Manager to join our HQ in Copenhagen. Our Team plays a crucial role in Trustpilot’s commitment to building trust and transparency between consumers and businesses around the world.
As an Associate/Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the retention of our Small & Medium business clients for the Swedish markets. You will be acting as a trusted advisor, developing long-term relationships and success plans for customers, and ensuring that the maximum value is gained from Trustpilot products.
What you'll be doing
- Increase sustainable proven value for both our Customers and Trustpilot.
- Increase renewal rates and reduce churn.
- Drive optimal engagement and ensure best customer experience through the client life cycle.
- Establish a trusted relationship with all of your customers & ensure their overall satisfaction with Trustpilot products, which will ensure contract renewal.
- Provide a premium experience for our clients by understanding their business objectives and ensuring that Trustpilot delivers against them.
- Manage your own portfolio, on average 250 clients/year.
- Successfully upsell Trustpilot products and discover new revenue opportunities.
We hope that you value these key behaviours, as much as we do:
- Being a team player
- Instilling Trust
- Self Awareness
- Decision Making & Timeliness
Who you are
- Ideally 1-2 years of B2B sales or account management experience
- A natural flare for sales - you enjoy hunting for new revenue opportunities
- Experience within Online Marketing, e-commerce or SaaS environments will be strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience with subscription based, renewal license models
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple stakeholders
- Deep passion for making others successful
- Fluent Swedish speaker
What's in it for you?
- On-going career development, training and one-to-one coaching via our in-house enablement team
- Hybrid working model 2/3 days on site and the rest working from home
- A lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- 25 days annual leave; after 12 months of continuous service you will be entitled to 5 days extra annual leave
- 2 (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- At Trustpilot we care about your well-being; you will have full access to apps such as Headspace, Blinkist & LinkedIn Learning
- Paid parental leave
- Newly renovated central office with a laid back vibe and constant buzz of different languages being spoken everywhere you go It’s complete with a coffee bar, canteen and table tennis and has a wide variety of refreshments available
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.