Account Executive - (German Speaking)
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
At Trustpilot we're looking for an Account Executive to be leading force that fuels our growing client relationships in the DACH markets. The ideal person will be proactive and curious member of our sales team, identifying growth opportunities for clients before a need or a gap has been stated. You'll be part of one of our successful sales teams that work across Germany, Austria and Switzerland to help grow Trustpilot's position.
As an Account Executive you'll be responsible for increasing the companies sales and revenue. Your primary duties include finding new business opportunities for the company, recommending solutions to prospects and converting generated leads into new customers.
You will be joining a culture with values that will empower you to be successful. You will be greatly rewarded for your hard work with growth and ongoing support, generous benefits for your well-being and balance and of course, a competitive commission structure.
What you'll be doing:
- Build and maintain lasting relationships with clients and partners by understanding their focus and anticipating their needs.
- Illustrate the value of Trustpilot products and software solution to create growth opportunities
- Compile and analyse data to identify trends when speaking to prospects
- Perform prospecting activities such as cold calling and networking via E-Mail, LinkedIn and other channels
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals whilst developing a reliable pipeline
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Develop skills necessary for promotion to becoming a Senior Account Executive
Who you are:
- Fluent in German. Along with English working proficiency.
- Background in Sales, Business Development or Account Management (Ideally within SaaS)
- Proven ability to lead the sales process and negotiate business deals
- Ability to present confidently and to solve problems quickly
- Knowledge of E-Commerce, market research, data analytics is a plus
- You are ambitious, self-driven and results orientated
What's in it for you?
- On-going career development, training and one-to-one coaching via our in-house enablement team
- Fully remote position
- A lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- 25 days annual leave; after 12 months of continuous service you will be entitled to 5 days extra annual leave
- 2 (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- At Trustpilot we care about your well-being; you will have full access to apps such as Headspace, Blinkist & LinkedIn Learning
- Paid parental leave
- Health Insurance which also includes life insurance and coverage for critical illness too.
- Enthusiastic about what we do. Our sales teams are super collaborative and it’s a fun place to work if you enjoy seeing your hard work recognised and rewarded.
- Our culture is fast-paced and our employees grow as we do. You’ll have plenty of personal development opportunities thanks to our in-house enablement team and individual career mapping.
- Ideas people. We like our employees to be creative and always advocate for new ways of working
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.