Director of Operational Development
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
We are seeking a highly experienced and skilled Director of Operational Development to join our team. As a Director of Operational Development, you will be responsible for implementing Lean Six Sigma project management principles, promoting operational excellence, and maximizing efficiency across the organization. The ideal candidate should possess expert commercial operations knowledge, in-depth expertise in Salesforce and Marketing Cloud, and a proven history of managing complex technology projects. The Director of Operations Development will coordinate continuous improvement activities to ensure Trustpilot Global Operations & Revenue Technology team delivers the outcomes needed, to continually optimize and improve.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead, manage, and mentor a team of operations professionals, ensuring their productivity and performance align with organizational goals
- Develop and implement Lean Six Sigma project management strategies to optimize operational efficiency, reduce waste and improve profitability. Lead on value stream mapping exercises to enhance efficiency & customer experience
- Evaluate existing operational processes and systems, identifying bottlenecks and areas for improvement
- Develop and implement standardized operating procedures (SOPs) to streamline operations and enhance productivity
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to identify opportunities for process automation and implement appropriate solutions
- Management of all performance data and dashboard development in Operations – performance improvement management and delivery. Work with our Data business partner on a plan to use BI to support performance improvements across Ops teams. Prepare high-level performance reports & analysis on key areas of focus. Work with functional leaders on improvement plans
- Work directly with Salesforce Engineering on all pipeline and process improvements – front-end SPOC in Operations
- Use advanced knowledge of Revenue operations to support business growth and increase operational effectiveness
Who you are:
- Educated in Lean Six Sigma methodologies, ideally Green Belt certified
- Extensive experience in technical program management with end-to-end ownership
- Significant knowledge and experience in commercial operations, including sales, marketing, and CRM strategies, ideally in Big Tech
- Proven expertise in Salesforce and Marketing Cloud, including configuration, customization, and data analysis
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills. Able to guide and motivate a team, influencing them towards achieving operational excellence
- In-depth understanding of industry best practices, trends, and emerging technologies in operational development and project management
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7 Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials.
- There is also breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
#LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid #LI-LP1
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.