Enterprise Account Development Representative - Remote Berlin
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
As part of our Enterprise team, you’ll play a pivotal role in ensuring that people continue to see Trustpilot everywhere! We are very proud to be one of the most viewed websites in the world and our customers partner with us to help them become better, to be seen more and to sell more. If you share our values of being open, transparent and collaborative and you want to sell a solution that you can really be passionate about, then read on…
The Enterprise sales team bring our world-class review solutions to top brands and retailers. As an Enterprise Account Development representative (EADR) you will prospect for new business as well as research new verticals to identify new opportunities in close collaboration with our Enterprise Business Development Managers.
The EADR is a position that provides initial introduction and inception to the Trustpilot ecosystem. We are looking for competitive, energetic and most of all motivated people with outbound sales experience, who can discover and pique the interest of C Level executives of businesses who will benefit from our product and solutions.
This role will be a remote role based in Berlin.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Research prospects and identify stakeholders in order to generate interest and create rapport
- Manage expectations and overcome objections
- Maintain an organized pipeline and activity records using Salesforce.com
- Reach and exceed key performance indicators including calls scheduled, calls completed, qualified opportunities and deals won from your meetings.
- Develop skills necessary to grow within your channel or choose to progress into a full Account Executive role according to business needs
Who You Are:
- 1+ years of sales experience preferably within a SaaS or tech environment
- You speak Native German and Fluent English
- A professional interest in building a career in sales
- Entrepreneurial mindset - eager to advance in your channel and beyond through clearly defined learning and earning paths
- Self disciplined, organized and ambitious. Able to consistently achieve daily and monthly sales goals and targets.
- Go-getter attitude that displays initiative and persistence, all with a innovative mindset
- Positive and creative attitude with professional communication skills
- Resilience, perseverance, and the ability to overcome objections
- Ability to work in a high-energy, sales-team environment
What's in it for you?
- On-going career development, training and one-to-one coaching via our in-house enablement team
- Hybrid working model 2/3 days on site and the rest working from home
- A lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- 25 days annual leave; after 12 months of continuous service you will be entitled to 5 days extra annual leave
- 2 (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- At Trustpilot we care about your well-being; you will have full access to apps such as Headspace, Blinkist & LinkedIn Learning
- Paid parental leave
- Newly renovated central office with a laid back vibe and constant buzz of different languages being spoken everywhere you go It’s complete with a coffee bar, canteen and table tennis and has a wide variety of refreshments available
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.