Sales Development Representative
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
Every month more than 4 million new reviews are posted on Trustpilot for hundreds of thousands of businesses in our review community. It’s no exaggeration to say that we’re growing at lightning speed. Every single day Trustpilot helps consumers choose with confidence while enabling companies to grow their businesses. Behind our global success is a passionate, international team working in a fast-paced, fun, vibrant environment. Does this sound like your kind of workplace?
As a Sales Development Representative you'll be working with our Melbourne sales team to uncover new opportunities and revenue streams. You will be responsible for prospecting and qualifying leads over the phone with key decision makers. You will be part of a flexible team working on numerous projects and developing new sales strategies.
What you’ll be doing:
- Engage with prospects to uncover needs, qualify potential opportunities and build relationships
- Initiate sales processes by outbound prospecting to generate leads and warm lead follow up
- Explain our products and articulate Trustpilot’s value proposition
- Partner with the Business Development Managers to set up meetings with new prospects
- Achieve activity and support closed business
Who you are:
- B2B meeting booking/telesales experience preferred
- Knowledge of the sales process from lead generation to relationship management
- Ambitious and results orientated
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise and handle increasing responsibility over time
- Excellent communication skills
- A team player
- Knowledge of the E-commerce sector is an advantage but not essential
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) along with 2 (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Superannuation, salary continuance and life insurance
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app-based service designed to promote positive mental health and access to a 24/7 Employee Assistance Plan
- Paid parental leave
- Cycle to work scheme
- A buzzy office with a fully stocked fridge and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for There are also regular socials, Deliveroo lunches and fun offsite strategy sessions — and tons of opportunities to connect and have fun as a team
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.