Director of Product Marketing
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
The Director of Product Marketing will lead efforts in shaping and promoting our core product offering, across consumers and businesses. Reporting to the VP of Product & Audience Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and driving the success of our go to market strategy, advising both our Product, Commercial and Marketing teams, guiding our thought-leadership initiatives, and building, leading, and building out a high performing team of product marketers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand our buyers and their unique drivers, challenges, and journeys in and out, and identify ways to promote our product value at key engagement points.
- Leverage your deep knowledge of our target customers to help Product shape a forward-looking roadmap strategy that drives innovation and differentiation in the market.
- Lead the development and execution of the go-to-market strategy for new and enhanced features and functionality: evaluate and optimize team processes and frameworks, and work cross-functionally with Product, Marketing, Data, and Ops teams to ensure successful, multifaceted launches.
- Analyze market data, customer feedback, and usage metrics to drive data-informed decisions and optimize product messaging.
- Set team targets, help define budgets, and create frameworks for analyzing and reporting on team performance.
- Work cross-functionally with Product, Monetization, and Performance Marketing to identify, prioritize, and execute on product-led growth opportunities to drive product-led incremental revenue growth from net new and existing customers.
- Communicate roadmaps, priorities, tests, and decisions across the organization from peers to executive leadership.
- Gather, prioritize and share untapped opportunities for growth with key stakeholders through market research and direct customer research.
- Stay abreast of industry trends, macroeconomic conditions, and competitive landscape to inform product and marketing strategies.
Who you are:
- 8+ years in product marketing or a related role
- Strong leadership skills with experience managing and building a high-performing team, including recruiting and retaining talent and developing team members
- Data-driven and experimental in how you approach and measure your work
- Deep customer knowledge and passion. You proactively take the necessary steps to understand their needs and what success means to them, even if it means picking up the phone and speaking with them directly
- Proven ability to make insights-backed decisions quickly and confidently, with clear evidence and data to drive
- Clear understanding on how to create market differentiation, the importance of our place in the market and our competitive set, and how to map that to the entire buyer
- Demonstrated success in launching a suite of products and features, including effective stakeholder management and expertise in creating integrated marketing plans to support launch and expansion efforts that drive customer acquisition and retention
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, especially when presenting ideas to senior leadership
- A global mindset; you will be working closely with team members across our our offices in North America, Europe, and APAC
- Proactive and driven to solve problems and find innovative solutions
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7, Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials.
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
- Independent financial advice and free standard professional mortgage broker advice
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.