Procurement Operations Student Assistant
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
We are a small, but well-formed Procurement & Vendor Management team. We aim to help Trustpilot realise best value from their third-party contracts by creating a world class Procurement team. The team is based across the width of the Trustpilots global footprint with Trusties located in Denmark and Scotland, and we operate on a collaborative basis, meeting together weekly via video and in our headquarters in Copenhagen.
The role of the Procurement Operations Team is to support the wider Procurement team with operational and administrative activities within the procurement life cycle such as order processing, budgeting, reporting, keeping documentation across our systems up to date, project management and general administrative tasks.
The Procurement Student Assistant will report directly into the Procurement Operations Lead.
Expected working hours are 15-20 hours per week and the days are flexible.
What you’ll be doing:
- Contracts: Verify and keep the contract database in Fresh Service and Box always up to date, including creation of new contracts, renewals, terminations, adding of licenses and services, uploading documents etc.
- Requests queue (tickets): Distribute the requests arriving in our queue to the team as per their areas of responsibility
- Billing: Checking and forwarding to Accounts Payable (AP) all invoices and receipts received from vendors into our delegated inboxes.
- Finding and sending missing credit card receipts to AP when requested. Resolve issues that might arise with vendors in relation to the billing of goods and services
- Low risk/value requests: Handle and solve small requests received in our queue for example Marketing & Commercial events, services and goods for our offices etc.
- Reporting: Support creation and maintain reports and dashboards in Power BI or other. Support annual budget and forecast activities
- Shared Drive: Reorganization and maintenance of the Procurement Shared Drive
- Ad hoc tasks
Who you are:
We are looking for a student who is currently studying in the field of Procurement, Supply Chain Management, Finance, Legal, or a similar field, with excellent results and at least two years left of the Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. We are looking for people with:
- Solid analytical skills
- Structured and detail-oriented
- Eager to learn and take responsibility
- You thrive with people, processes, and technology
- Already got a solid foundation in Microsoft Office/ Google Workspace tools and ready to learn more. Knowledge in Microsoft PowerBI is a plus.
- Keen to develop your procurement and sourcing skills, are tech-savvy, and enjoy working with digitalisation and IT systems.
- Experience with procurement is a plus.
- Drive to challenge the status quo and continuously identify enhancement opportunities
- Service-minded and enjoy working closely with global stakeholders
- Strong team player and fluent communicator of English
- Able to communicate well and professionally across cultures
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Newly renovated central office with a laid back vibe and constant buzz of different languages being spoken everywhere you go It’s complete with a coffee bar, canteen and table tennis and has a wide variety of refreshments available - you can opt in for breakfast and lunch at an affordable price
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials
- Opportunity to join the Trustpilot Social Club for a small monthly fee and attend regular social and leisure activities like go karting, cooking classes and escape rooms
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.