We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
At Trustpilot, we have communities of Trusties (they’re our brilliant people) based right across the globe. We work in a flexible, hybrid way – sometimes at home, and sometimes in one of our offices – which means finding ways to keep connected to each other is key. That’s where our Community and Office team comes in: creating connection – in the office and at home – so that wherever our people are in the world, they feel a sense of community.
As a Facilities Manager, you work hand in hand with our local Community and Office teams to ensure all our offices across the world are safe, secure and well-maintained – and that they’re operating within budget. Our offices are currently located in Copenhagen, London, Edinburgh, New York, Denver, Amsterdam, Milan and Melbourne.
What you'll be doing:
A safe and secure workplace:
- Developing and managing an annual health and safety schedule for each office, ensuring compliance with local regulations and best practice
- Collaborating with our local Community and Office teams and contractors to ensure health and safety works and trainings take place when required
- Making sure each office has the appropriate security systems and processes in place to deliver a safe environment for our people and visitors
A well-maintained environment:
- Developing and managing an annual planned maintenance schedule for each office
- Coordinating maintenance requests with suppliers
- Collaborating with our local Community and Office teams and contractors to ensure planned and reactive maintenance takes place on-time and to a satisfactory standard
Accurate budget management:
- Management of the budget for each of our offices, including spend tracking throughout the year, forecasting potential overspends and advising on corrective action
- Supporting the Global Community and Office Manager with budget planning
- Supporting with office lease planning and renewals; monitoring of local business rates, insurance requirements and costs; and utilities management
Additionally, you will regularly lead or support continuous-improvement project work as part of your role.
Who you are:
- Strong health and safety knowledge and previous experience in a facilities role
- Analytical mind and demonstrated ability to work with multi-million pound budgets
- Able to source knowledge and develop frameworks with little guidance
- Strong planning skills and demonstrated ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Positive with a solution-orientated, can-do attitude
- Comfortable embracing the pace and like it when things move fast
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and take ownership and accountability
- Clear and precise communication skills in English
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance
- Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7, Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials.
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
- Independent financial advice and free standard professional mortgage broker advice
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.