Analytics Manager (Commercial & Marketing)
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
Trustpilot’s growth has been exponential - from a successful IPO to building out new teams, we never stop working hard to fulfil our mission to create better experiences for everyone through our platform. But to do that, we need data! That’s where Analytics comes in - you’ll help us measure, uncover insights, and predict, to get data everywhere in Trustpilot. We’ve built a world-class analytics team that spans two continents and four cities - are you ready to join a fun, diverse global team?
In this role, you get to lead a growing team of data analysts and work closely with our Sales, Customer Success, Marketing, Finance and Operations teams. The team is responsible for all types of analyses to support our commercial and marketing efforts and strategy, from understanding which marketing campaigns work well, to mapping our customers’ journey through data.
The Analytics Manager role is an operational and technical leadership role. It also requires building relationships with Directors and VPs in your area of the business, to assist them in shaping strategies and ensuring they’ve got the data they need, when they need it. You’re not just an Analytics expert - you’re business minded, and want to take that technical know-how plus business understanding to make a big impact at Trustpilot.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of data analysts - managing, developing, and mentoring your analysts day to day and ensuring they’ve got what they need to get the job done and grow in their role
- Working closely with key stakeholders to understand their needs from the analytics space and shape your area’s strategy and medium-long term roadmaps to reflect that
- Acting as a technical leader - assisting us in building out best practices, from the use of our BI tools and data warehouse, to delivering expert analyses. All this while coaching the rest of the team at scale - you assist others in becoming the experts
- Building roadmaps to show the business where Commercial and Marketing Analytics are going and why
Who you are:
- Experience in managing, mentoring and developing data professionals
- Proven history of effectively collaborating cross-functionally and delivering high quality and impactful data insights
- Deep knowledge of key analytical and statistical methodologies, such as model-based analyses (regression, clustering etc.), cohort analysis and A/B testing, as well as reporting best practices, leveraging BI tools (such as Looker, Tableau etc.)
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management, with the competence to deliver results back to the business
- Expert prioritisation skills, preferably honed in an Agile environment
- A go-getting, positive attitude, with the ability to get things done with minimal oversight
- Prior experience conducting analyses in the sales, finance, marketing or pricing space
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and Life Insurance
- Health cash plan, Online GP, 24/7 Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner with a Nintendo Wii and VR headsets, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials."
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, gym memberships, cinema discounts and more
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.