Senior Product Manager, B2B Distribution
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
B2B Distribution team
Trustpilot is looking for an experienced and highly motivated Senior Product Manager to lead the definition, and ongoing development of new and existing partner integrations with eCommerce Platforms, Marketing Automation, Reputation Management, and Helpdesk systems. Additionally, this role will be responsible for Trustpilot's widget library and partner API.
What you'll be doing:
- Leading a cross-functional team, which may include remote members
- Owning various parts of the product suite throughout different stages of the product life cycle
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap and backlog, and ensuring that they are aligned with business goals and customer needs
- Prioritizing new features and enhancements using product frameworks from your toolbox
- Conducting research and interacting regularly with end-users to gain knowledge about the problems you are investigating and defining and framing these problems with your team
- Continuously evaluating the effectiveness of solutions through quantitative and qualitative measures, both in beta and after full launch
- Collaborating with your team and others to be innovative and imagine future solutions to solve problems
- Building relationships with stakeholders in sales, marketing, and customer success and promoting product-thinking throughout the organization
- Communicating product plans, status, and issues to internal stakeholders and executive leadership
- Motivating your team and colleagues to produce their best work possible
We are looking for people with:
- Comprehensive understanding of product management principles and processes, including product strategy, product roadmap development, and agile development methodologies
- Effective communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Experience with user research, data analysis and data science
- Passion for delivering high-quality products that solve customer problems and drive business impact
- Business mindset and can leverage data to inform your product decisions as well as establish metrics and KPIs
- Understanding changes and trends in user behaviour around content consumption and generation
- Awareness of emerging technologies like ChatGPT/AI and how they can be used in the discovery space
- Friendly, knowledgeable, open-minded, able to be part of a team as well as able to motivate and inspire others
What's in it for you:
- A competitive base salary ranging from $135-165k gross per year. This range doesn’t include any variable pay such as bonuses, awards made under Trustpilot’s equity program or other benefits.
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- 20 vacation days + 2 personal days +10 paid holidays per year
- 2 (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Full health insurance
- 401k matching your contributions dollar-for-dollar up to 4% of your base salary
- Discounted club membership at Life Time Fitness
- 24/7 Employee Assistance Plan and full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave for employees who have been employed for over 6 months with full full scope of benefit after 12 months
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials
- A friendly, open office complete with a foosball table, roof deck with wifi (rooftop meeting anyone?!) and unlimited snacks and drinks
- Free breakfast and lunch on Wednesdays and Thursday and extra treats and events during the month — think ice cream carts, coffee bars and massages, to name a few
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.