Senior Reward Manager (12month FTC)
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
Reward & People Analytics designs and delivers tools, frameworks, processes and policies that help shape the future of our workforce, and enable us to attract, retain and reward talented Trusties. This is an exciting time in the reward journey at Trustpilot - we are in the process of implementing new pay structures and processes to ensure that we can compete for the best talent and that our offering drives performance and engagement among Trusties.
We are looking for a maternity cover for our Senior Rewards Specialist to help us to continue on this journey. As a Senior Rewards Manager, you will be responsible for leading on the core reward processes, including annual salary review, pay benchmarking and gender pay gap reporting, as well as partnering with our colleagues across the People Team (in People Business Partnering, DEI, Talent Acquisition and Talent Development) and the wider business to ensure that our policies and communications remain fit for purpose.
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead on the execution of the annual salary review, supporting business leaders and People Business Partners have the tools required to make fair decisions and helping to identify potential inequity
- Support People Business Partners in making fair salary recommendations when Trusties are promoted
- Own reporting on reward, including our statutory UK gender pay gap reporting and supplementary global pay gap reporting and reporting to our benchmark providers (Mercer and Willis Towers Watson)
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to provide benchmarks for new roles and to support business leaders when recruiting new Trusties or promoting existing Trusties
- Look critically at our policies and communications, and to help develop and improve these
- Ensure fairness is at the heart of all reward structures, policies and decisions
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience working in Reward
- Strong spreadsheet skills (including vlookups, sumifs, pivot tables)
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously and learn new skills and concepts rapidly
- Great collaborator with a strong service mindset
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and Life Insurance Health cash plan, Online GP, 24/7 Employee Assistance PlanFull access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Central office location complete with table tennis, a gaming corner with a Nintendo Wii and VR headsets, coffee bars and all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials."
- Free breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month — think ice cream carts, chocolate fountains and cocktail/mocktail bars, to name a few
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, gym memberships, cinema discounts and more
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.