Business Support Agent (Dutch Speaking)
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
In this role, you will:
- Provide customer support by email, chat and call-backs to assist in the implementation and troubleshooting of our product
- Monitor incoming requests and access our systems to ensure that any open tasks are acknowledged and responded to
- Build and maintain “best practices” and self-service guides enabling customers to solve future issues
- Work closely with New Business, Customer Success and Product teams to ensure the best service for customers
- Work quickly and efficiently to ensure all customers receive support in a timely manner
- Be comfortable with both B2B and B2C support and familiar with tools such as Zendesk, Salesforce, Slack, Jira and eCommerce solutions.
- Communicate with internal departments such as Customer Success, New Business and R&D.
We are looking for people with:
- 1-3 years in customer support within digital commerce
- Fluent in both Dutch & English
- Basic understanding of e-commerce and SaaS products
- Ability to independently stay organized and manage the workload
- Ability to remain positive and professional while communicating
- A high level of service and a consistent performance against KPIs
- Zendesk experience as a bonus
A team of multinational customer experience specialists working with omnichannel support tools to help our diverse customer base. Our focus is on excellent support and problem solving. We are troubleshooters, active listeners, out of the box thinkers and collaborators. Supporters by nature, we are an open team where no question is too big or small.
- An exciting role in an exciting international growth journey
- Great colleagues and social activities in a highly international working environment
- Competitive salary - yearly bonus - pension scheme - health insurance
What's in it for you?
- On-going career development, training and one-to-one coaching via our in-house enablement team
- Hybrid working model 2/3 days on site and the rest working from home
- A lucrative commission structure, company bonus and benefits
- 25 days annual leave; after 12 months of continuous service you will be entitled to 5 days extra annual leave
- 2 (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- At Trustpilot we care about your well-being; you will have full access to apps such as Headspace, Blinkist & LinkedIn Learning
- Paid parental leave
- Newly renovated central office with a laid back vibe and constant buzz of different languages being spoken everywhere you go It’s complete with a coffee bar, canteen and table tennis and has a wide variety of refreshments available
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.