Security Operations Engineer
We’re a leading online reviews platform, free and open to all. Our mission is to be a universal symbol of trust. We are well on our way — but there’s still an exciting journey ahead of us. Do you want to join us at the heart of trust?
We are seeking a Senior Security Operations Engineer to enable us to continue to advance the security of our products, our data, our infrastructures, our people and protect our brand and reputation.
This is a wide-ranging role at a fantastic time of growth and an ability to propel important work streams which could range from supporting the build out of our threat hunting and operations capabilities, improving our playbooks and breach response, to Cloud anomaly detection and response.
This is a great opportunity to learn and develop within a forward-thinking DevSecOps focused team. You’ll be provided with technical training for all security tools we use and ‘learn on the job’.
What you'll be doing:
- Enhance our Security Operations capabilities and abilities to threat hunt
- Assist SecOps Lead with strategic direction of SecOps at Trustpilot
- Work closely with other team members and the Security Operations Lead on roadmap planning and delivery
- Mature metrics and KPI’s
- Run with incidents and investigations into alerts
- Keep up to date with current security trends, advisories, publications and security research across the industry
- Contribute to facilitate an awesome culture of trust by engaging across the business, evangelising Security across both tech and non-tech areas
Who you are:
- Keen interest in security, with the want to develop.
- Experience in SIEM or SOAR
- Knowledge of the MITRE ATT&CK Framework or common attack and response methods
- Previous experience with incident response in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Cloud environments AWS primarily
- Python experience preferred
What’s in it for you:
- A range of flexible working options to dedicate time to what matters to you
- Competitive compensation package + bonus
- 28 days holiday plus two (paid) volunteering days a year to spend your time giving back to the causes that matter to you and your community
- Rich learning and development opportunities supported through the Trustpilot Academy, LinkedIn Learning and Blinkist
- Pension and life insurance Health cash plan, online GP, 24/7 Employee Assistance Plan
- Full access to Headspace, a popular mindfulness app to promote positive mental health
- Paid parental leave
- Season ticket loan and a cycle to work scheme
- Central office location complete with all the snacks and refreshments you can ask for
- Regular opportunities to connect and get to know your fellow Trusties, including company-wide celebrations and events, ERG activities and team socials
- There is also breakfast and lunch in the office on Tuesdays and Wednesdays along with extra treats throughout the month
- Access to over 4,000 deals and discounts on things like travel, electronics, fashion, fitness, cinema discounts and more.
We are a team of Security enthusiasts, working closely with a group of engineers, data scientists, designers, analysts, product managers together solving business problems related to Security. Our mission is ‘To securely enable Trustpilot to be a universal symbol of trust”.
The environment that we cultivate includes working with skilled and creative people who assist each other at every step, while at the same time encouraging you to bring your A-game every day. You can contribute to come up with the next big idea that will bring Trustpilot forward. Join our team and shape the way we work.
Still not sure?
We are Open to All, which means we want everyone to feel like they can see themselves at Trustpilot. We're keen to hear about your experiences as well as how you can help to create a fantastic culture for our amazing Trusties. So, don't worry if you're looking at this job description and feel like you don't meet all the requirements, we'd still really like to hear from you!
At Trustpilot, we’re passionate about our mission to offer a free and open to all review platform, built on collaboration. For consumers, we’re a place to connect with and influence businesses. For companies, we’re a platform for progress; a way to improve and innovate by engaging and collaborating with consumers.
We’re driven by connection. It’s at the heart of what we do. Our culture keeps things fresh –– it’s built on the relationships we create. We talk, we laugh, we collaborate and we respect each other. We work across borders and cultures to be a tangible symbol of trust in an ever-changing world. With vibrant office locations all around the world and over 50 nationalities, we’re proud to be an equal opportunity workplace with diverse perspectives and ideas.
Our purpose is a tall order, but we keep it real. We’re a great bunch of humans, doing awesome stuff, without fuss or pretense.
A successful Trustpilot future is driven by you –– we give you the autonomy to shape a career you can be proud of. If you’re ready to grow, let’s go.
Join us at the heart of trust.
Trustpilot is committed to creating an inclusive environment where people from all backgrounds can thrive and where different viewpoints and experiences are valued and respected. Trustpilot will consider all applications for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neurodiversity, disability, age, parental or veteran status. Together, we are the heart of trust.