Manager, IT Helpdesk
Manager, IT Helpdesk
We are looking for an IT Service Desk Manager to lead and manage our distributed team of Help Desk Technicians to support a remote-first user base. Ensuring smooth IT operations across Thirty Madison’s corporate business units and Pharmacy Locations. This role will require you to demonstrate technical expertise, leadership, and strategic thinking. You will be responsible for driving process improvements, managing incidents and requests, and providing exceptional service to our users. This is a permanent position, offering a unique opportunity to work in a dynamic, fast-paced, and challenging environment where your contributions will have a direct impact on the success of our business. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions!
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $98,080 - $134,860.**
- Competitive Salary + Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Health, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401k with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
- Career growth opportunities
** Within the range, individual compensation will be determined through a wide variety of factors including but not limited to education, experience, knowledge, and skills. Please note that the compensation range listed reflects the base salary only, and does not include incentive target, equity, or benefits.”
What you get to do every day
- As a hands-on IT Manager, you will be a coach and player with the opportunity to lead, develop, and manage the IT Help Desk team. Fostering a culture of quality service delivery and continuous improvement
- Completing 1:1s, performance evaluations, advocating for raises and promotions, and coaching the team members to meet their career goals
- Oversee service request and IT incident response processes, ensuring timely resolution and customer satisfaction
- Collaborate with managers across our Pharmacy locations and the organization to proactively identify needs and areas of partnership
- Work closely with the Director of IT to develop KPIs, analyze help desk performance data to identify trends, issues, and opportunities for growth and improvement.
- Work closely with the Director of IT to develop a strong collaborative culture on your team and at Thirty Madison that embodies our mission of delivering modern, high quality, and accessible health care services.
- Be a part of the IT recruiting process from outreach, interviewing, coaching technicians new to interviewing and onboarding new hires
What you bring to the role
- You are a positive, inspiring, and supportive leader; a nurturer of talent
- A passion for building an inclusive team culture where engineers of a diverse set of backgrounds can grow.
- You have a strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations, and a demonstrated strong technical background
- Experiencing managing ITSM (i.e. Freshworks, Zendesk, etc.) tools
- Desire to support operational excellence, strengthen workforce productivity, and achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- You have experience managing stakeholders and pushing back on items that are not high priority.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal, with the ability to effectively simplify technical concepts.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.