Director, Practice Operations
Director, Practice Operations
Our clinical and operations teams are essential to the Thirty Madison mission of expanding access to high-quality, affordable healthcare. They provide the critical initial touchpoints with patients as well as ongoing care throughout the patient’s journey of treating their condition.
As Director of Practice Operations, you will facilitate execution of scalable processes and operational infrastructure that will enable us to consistently uplevel the quality of care and experience we provide to patients. Along with our clinical leadership, you will be responsible for oversight of day-to-day operations through practice management, onboarding new providers, expanding our provider capacity, and executing strategic initiatives with cross-functional partners. You will also work closely with tech teams to prioritize and expand the capabilities of clinical tools, including the technology platforms, to support efficiency and capacity planning efforts. The ideal candidate is organized, analytical, results-driven, and a great communicator. Above all, you have a service-oriented mindset and seek to create relationships that drive solutions and better outcomes for our providers and customers alike. This is an incredible opportunity to join a company building a new type of healthcare experience that expands access to high-quality, specialized care for customers across the country.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $153,600-$211,200 per year.**
- Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401(k) with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Flexible time off policy
**Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual incentive plan and stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
What you get to do every day
- Supervise a team of practice managers that provide administrative support to the Medical Group
- Build and scale an operational framework that enables fast, efficient, high-quality care for all Thirty Madison patients
- Support new provider onboarding to ensure our businesses have the ability to scale in all geographies and specialties where we currently offer and plan to offer medical services
- Work with external vendors to support our provider network initiatives
- Provide general troubleshooting support to providers
- Support provider engagement and assisting performance measures
- Partner with business and clinical stakeholders to shape a network strategy that delivers quality care across a range of conditions and business models
- Enable a network culture through technology, programming, and communication that promotes a collaborative approach to care and sets us apart as the best place for providers to work
- Provider leadership to the Operations Team and perform other duties as assigned
What you bring to the role
- 4+ years of relevant operations experience in telemedicine and/or other healthcare environments
- Experience building and/or managing a network of prescribing providers (MD, DO, NP)
- Experience as a supervisor of teams
- Results-driven, with an analytical mindset and drive to exceed targets and SLAs, measure quality, and ensure accuracy
- A seasoned operator and versatile problem-solver who executes. You thrive in environments that are fast-paced and constantly changing by creating structure and process where there is none
- Able to effortlessly communicate with diverse groups of people - you’re equally at ease using medical terms with a physician as you are discussing specs and metrics with a product manager
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span functions and stakeholders
- Administrative degree or certification within healthcare (ACHE or MGMA management certification, MHA, MS, MPH)
- Not afraid to start from scratch and build something from the ground up, but also able to optimize and improve an existing framework
- Passionate about telemedicine and leveraging technology to improve healthcare
- A team player with a hands-on mentality and a ‘no task is too small’ attitude
- Passion for Thirty Madison's mission of expanding access to healthcare
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.