The Material Handler position is an instrumental role at Propel Pharmacy, LLC because it ensures that our pharmacy operates efficiently while delivering a high-quality level of care. The primary duties of this role include the preparation of inventory and flow of stock throughout the pharmacy. Above all, you embody the Thirty Madison mission of providing access to healthcare for all who suffer from chronic conditions.
Comp | Perks | Benefits
- The base pay range for this position is $19.00 per hour**
- Annual Incentive Plan + Stock Option Package
- Robust and affordable Medical, Dental, and Vision plan options
- 401(k) with a match, commuter benefits, and FSA
- Annual $750 vacation stipend and $500 happiness stipend
- Vacation time off policy - up to 10 vacation days accrued your first year. Vacation time begins accruing immediately.
- Join the team that will be taking pharmacy to the next level. Many of our technicians and clerks have developed into Trainers, Team Leads, and Managers. The opportunities are endless!
**Base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. An annual incentive plan and stock options may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered.
What you get to do every day
- Provides Pharmacists and Pharmacy Technicians with appropriate supply of medications corresponding to the processed orders.
- Maintain inventory and stock supplies; ensure organization and order of pharmacy at all times.
- Prioritize and multitask to complete the processing for time-sensitive medications.
- Ensures packaging waste is organized and disposed of properly.
- Assists with inventory counting as needed.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and HIPAA compliance.
- Report any misconduct, suspicious or unethical activities to the Compliance Officer.
- Ensure ongoing compliance with all laws and regulations; ensure that the pharmacy meets or exceeds accreditation standards; and implement “best practices” in all pharmacy activities.
- Participate in the pharmacy’s performance improvement program as requested by the Performance Improvement Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to the role
- One year with inventory and stocking experience recommended
- Ability to evaluate options and make efficient decisions
- Organizational skills sufficient to maintain consistently accurate records
- Computer skills that include proficiency with multiple programs and use of the internet and email
- Regular and reliable attendance, adherence to scheduled shift
A Few Requirements
- Manual dexterity, arm and upper body range of motion sufficient for use of a keyboard, mouse and telephone 7 to 8 hours per day.
- Speech and hearing sufficient for in-person communication 7 to 8 hours per day.
- Vision sufficient for use of a computer monitor.
- Ability to stand and walk for a minimum of 8 hours per day.
- Ability to reach stock shelving by bending down or using an OSHA approved ladder/step-stool.
- Ability to lift up to 60lbs.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Thirty Madison we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
About Thirty Madison
Thirty Madison is a family of specialized healthcare brands devoted to creating exceptional outcomes for all. Each of its specialized brands is focused on a specific ongoing condition, and thoughtfully designed to support the unique needs of its community with personalized treatments and care; with Keeps for men's hair loss, Cove for migraine, Facet for skin conditions, and NURX for sexual health. With empathy at the heart of its innovation, its proprietary care model empowers hundreds of thousands of people with ongoing conditions with the accessible, effective treatments across a lifetime of care. In just four years, we’ve built a number of brands and are continuing to grow rapidly, recently raised a $140m Series C, and are backed by some of the best healthcare and consumer investors, including HealthQuest Capital, Mousse Partners, Bracket Capital, Polaris Partners, Johnson & Johnson, Maveron, Northzone, among others.
We are honored to become Great Place to Work certified and be included on BuiltIn's 2021 list of Best Places To Work in New York City, and Best Midsize Companies To Work For. We've also been recognized by Forbes' Best Startup Employers, being named as one of America's Best Places to Work 2022. This recognition is a true testament to our hardworking team and company culture. As we continue to grow, we pride ourselves on finding passionate individuals who truly embody our core values and mission each and every day. Learn more at ThirtyMadison.com.
*This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your I-9 Form information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.*
*Please be aware that there are fraudulent entities who are falsely claiming to be or represent Thirty Madison in order to solicit sensitive personal information or payment. Thirty Madison is not in any way associated with these entities or practices. The safety and integrity of those seeking employment with us is of the utmost importance and we actively work with our legal and security teams to prevent future incidents.
Thirty Madison will never ask for sensitive information or payment when engaging with job seekers. The entities use many methods to perpetuate these scams, including but not limited to: participating in a text-only interview, using Thirty Madison’s trademarks on their correspondence, or providing you with a seemingly legitimate offer letter. If you suspect you are a victim of this scamming, we encourage you to cease further contact and report the crime to The Federal Trade Commission.