Senior Back-End Engineer
Stonly is an innovative SaaS platform that solves the universal need for businesses to guide customers, users, and employees more effectively.
Our modern solution enables support, product, and other teams to create interactive, step-by-step guides and deploy them everywhere they’re needed, with no code.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs and leaders and backed by venture firms, Northzone and Accel, our team is driving explosive growth; with hundreds of customers in a wide variety of industries - SaaS, fintech, telecom, finance, and more.
We’re looking for exceptional people to join our team and contribute to our culture, embody and add to our core values, and help us grow into a category-defining product and brand.
At Stonly, we consider that there is nothing more important than our team as this is where all our
value comes from. We give a lot of autonomy to team members and they are expected to have a high
level of ownership. As a company we care a lot about the quality of what we build and the robustness
of our code. We will let you take the extra step to make something very good and we need you to
always think about how you can deliver the best and most elegant solutions (pull requests also help).
- Work with a team that does not compromise on quality when it comes to product choices.
- Have the opportunity to explore (and push for) cutting edge technologies.
- Explore practical usage of AI and Large Language Models in solving real-user problems.
- Work with people that are passionate about the product they build.
- Be part of an adventure in which your input will make the difference.
- Get transparent information about how the company is doing on the business side.
- Participate in creating a great culture and a nice work environment
As a senior back-end engineer you will:
- Design and implement new features as a part of small, agile cross-functional team
- Participate in planning our short and mid-term project roadmaps
- Use AI and Large Language Models to provide satisfy our customers needs
- Participate in scaling our server architecture.
- Create web services that will be used both internally and by partners.
- Work on integrations with content management platforms.
- Work on the security and the privacy of our architecture.
- Work with QA to make sure that everything you build has the level of quality required
Skills and experience
As a senior back-end engineer:
- You have a strong experience in modern Node.js technologies including Express-like frameworks
- You know TypeScript; experience migrating a classic node.js application into TypeScript will be a
- You have experience in AWS architectures (EC2, S3...)
- You have experience in relational database model with strong SQL knowledge
- You know how to design scalable, performant software and optimize existing codeYou’re
following the evolution of the LLM’s and would like to use AI to solve practical problems
- Having practical experience with using and training LLMs is a big plus
- Having experience designing and maintaining public REST APIs is a plus
- You are ready to take the extra step for creating an awesome product
- You are fluent in technical English
- Having already worked with single page applications is a plus
Perks and benefits
- Employment or B2B contract
- Equity options are part of the compensation package
- Training budget
- Private healthcare
- Flat structure