Stonly is an innovative SaaS platform that solves the universal need for businesses to guide customers, users, and employees more effectively.
Our modern solution enables support, product, and other teams to create interactive, step-by-step guides and deploy them everywhere they’re needed, with no code.
Founded by experienced entrepreneurs and leaders and backed by venture firms, Northzone and Accel, our team is driving explosive growth; with hundreds of customers in a wide variety of industries - SaaS, fintech, telecom, finance, and more.
We’re looking for exceptional people to join our team and contribute to our culture, embody and add to our core values, and help us grow into a category-defining product and brand.
At Stonly, we consider that there is nothing more important than our team as this is where all our value comes from. We give a lot of autonomy to team members and they are expected to have a high level of ownership. As a company, we care a lot about the quality of what we build and the robustness of our code. We will let you take the extra step to make something very good and we need you to always think about how you can deliver the best and most elegant solutions (pull requests also help).
By joining the Stonly team you will:
- Work with a team that does not compromise on quality when it comes to product choices.
- Have the opportunity to explore (and push for) cutting edge technologies.
- Work with people that are passionate about the product they build.
- Be part of an adventure in which your input will make the difference.
- Get transparent information about how the company is doing on the business side.
- Participate in creating a great culture and a nice work environment
As a front-end engineer you will:
- Work on the UI part of new features in collaboration with the back-end team
- Work with designers to craft the best experience possible
- Work with QA to make sure that everything you build has the level of quality required
- Create subtle micro-interactions that make the users' journey more enjoyable
- Have to care about the performance of everything you build
- Build UI that will be embedded on multiple websites and used by millions of users
- You have already worked on single page applications (having experience in React is a plus).
- You care about pixel perfect implementations.
- You care about performance & code quality.
- You are eager to learn and progress when it comes to algorithms and complex problem solving mechanisms.
- You are ready to take the extra step to create an awesome product.
- You are fluent in technical English.
Working at Stonly
- Employment or B2B contract
- Equity options are part of the compensation package
- Training budget
- Private healthcare
- Flat structure
Something looks off?