Lead Member Growth Marketing Manager, Payer & Channel Partners
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health equips over 800 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, as a leading and preferred mental health service. Companies like Microsoft, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co., General Mills, Bumble, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart use the Spring Health platform to provide mental health services to thousands of their team members globally. We have raised over $370 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. In our latest round of funding in Spring 2023’, investors were eager to double down by increasing their ownership. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2.5 billion.
Most importantly, this new chapter of the Spring Health story signifies how well we are positioned to accelerate our mission to revolutionize mental healthcare and improve lives. And that means the best is yet to come.
Our Lead Member Growth Marketing Managers are autonomous, self-driven leaders that are relentlessly focused on building and scaling a new business territory for Spring Health. They are responsible for driving member adoption and maximizing engagement on our platform, in partnership with our external customers (e.g. our payer/channel partner clients) and the internal teams that support them. Lead Member Growth Marketing Managers consult and interface directly with customers to strategize, design and execute marketing initiatives to ensure the success of our program. For this role specifically, we are looking for a seasoned marketer that will focus on driving collaborative, high-impact marketing strategies with Health Plan and Channel partners.
What you’ll be doing:
- Be a growth driver by collaborating with customer success, strategic account managers, and our health plan customers to drive enrollment, and ongoing utilization within each distinct customer account.
- Lead marketing discussions with our customers, including health plan customer partners, to co-develop ROI-positive marketing plans tailored to their unique populations.
- Partners with Sales & Customer Success to provide sales enablement and ongoing support to key external stakeholders (health plan partners) who work with us to increase our reach, engagement and overall utilization among various populations
- Evangelize the Spring Health brand among our strategic partners, working to steadfastly protect the integrity of our value proposition to potential members
- Drive a thoughtful, measurable marketing experimentation roadmap; be bold, creative and unafraid to test new strategies (creative, targeting, channels, etc.) that drive accelerated positive outcomes for our members and Spring Health.
- Analyze and report out on results and recommendations for use across the team.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and scale best-in-class member marketing materials and campaign assets that build awareness and drive measurable engagement for company wide initiatives, new products/services, and key customer campaigns (asset examples: emails, landing pages, paid media ads, flyers, direct mail,and member testimonials).
- Measure and report on impact of marketing initiatives across your book of business on a routine basis; sharing winning strategies and enabling scale across the broader team.
- Tackle big projects - build processes, playbooks and mechanisms - that benefit the rest of the marketing and customer success teams, raising our collective Marketing bar.
What we expect from you:
- 8+ years of marketing experience; experience in healthcare and/or employer benefits is a plus
- Experience directly working in or with Payer/Health Plans is a plus
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- A strong data and analytics background; experience with marketing analytics tools (e.g. Looker, Google Analytics, Salesforce) a plus
- Ability to work autonomously; comfortable building end-to-end growth campaigns/assets in standard MarTech (e.g. Iterable/Braze, Wordpress, etc).
- Strategic and innovative mindset with demonstrated ability to develop and execute on full funnel, omni-channel campaignsExceptional project management skills, particularly in driving campaign and content production
- A passion for mental health with a key focus on always putting our members first
- Flexibility and adaptability when faced with ambiguity or change
- Exploratory mindset with passion for testing and learning to better enable marketing performance growth
- An ability to apply strong business judgment in high-stakes situations
- An obsession with detail
- A strong collaborator, ready to make an immediate impact
- Humble, hungry, and honest
The target salary range for this position is $127,400 - $165,700, and is part of a competitive total rewards package including stock options, benefits, and incentive pay for eligible roles. Individual pay may vary from the target range and is determined by a number of factors including experience, location, internal pay equity, and other relevant business considerations. We review all employee pay and compensation programs annually at minimum to ensure competitive and fair pay.
Don’t meet every requirement? Studies have shown that women, communities of color and historically underrepresented talent are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Spring Health we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we strongly encourage you to apply. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles!
Ready to do the most impactful work of your life? Learn more about our values, how we work, and how hypergrowth meets impact at Spring Health: Our Values
Hypergrowth meets impact
What to expect working here:
- You will be held accountable to an exceptionally high bar and impact
- This may be the fastest work environment you will ever experience in terms of growth, decision-making, and time to impact
- You will be challenged to set and protect your own boundaries
- You will create processes & products that have never existed before
- You will have very direct conversations and receive continuous feedback to push you to become the highest performer you can be
- Change is a constant here: your role, team, responsibilities, and success metrics will shift as the company grows
- You get to be surrounded by some of the brightest minds in the field
- You get to learn and grow at an extremely accelerated pace
- You will experience transparency, integrity, & humility from leadership
- You will be empowered to constantly challenge the status quo
- You get the space to experiment & innovate
- You get to make a transformational impact for the company, mental health, and for real human lives — and you will see that impact quickly
- You will become more resourceful and resilient
- You get to be part of a winning team that opens doors in the future
Benefits provided by Spring Health:
Your Total Health:
- Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
- 20 total yearly no-cost visits to the Spring Health network of therapists, coaches, and medication management providers for you and your dependents
- Flexible paid time off in addition to 12 paid holidays throughout the year
- $500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
- Access to Gympass, an on-demand virtual benefit that provides wellbeing coaching, and budget management.
- Spring Health provides access to QuitGenius, a platform with technology-tailored, personalized addiction treatment plans for substance use (*QG is available to benefit-enrolled employees, spouses, and dependents age 18+)
- Sabbatical Leave: When you’re a Team Member at Spring Health and hit your four-year Springaversary, you’ll be awarded a four week, fully paid, sabbatical leave.
You And Your family:
- 4-4.5 months of fully paid parental leave
- Spring Health provides team members and their families with sponsored access to Bright Horizons® child care, back-up care, and elder care.
- Access to Joshin is provided by Spring Health. Joshin is a comprehensive support system for disabilities and neurodivergence in the workplace. This benefit supports employees, their families, and our teams through personalized navigation and disability education and training along with a network of screened in-home caregivers with disability and neurodivergent experience.
- Access to fertility care support through Carrot, in addition to $4,000 reimbursement for related fertility expenses
Supporting you financially through:
- Our People team benchmarks all salaries using the Radford Global Compensation Database for technology and life sciences industries. Radford benchmarks salaries with 3,589 global firms, 6.5 million employees, and 98 countries across the globe. We do this to ensure all of our team members are paid equally and competitively.
- On top of competitive and benchmarked salary, Spring Health offers incentive pay (based on role), and equity that begins vesting as we celebrate your first year with the company!
- Employer sponsored 401(k) match of up to 2% after 90 days of employment
Creating a culture you can thrive in:
- Flexible work arrangements: 60% of Spring Health team members work fully remote while 40% work in a hybrid model from our New York City offices
- Focus Fridays: no meetings, no distractions, just time for you to get work done.
- Focus Weeks: In Spring 2023, we held our first ever Focus Week, we canceled all non-essential meetings, minimized distractions, and you, our team members, to dive into the key work that gets chopped up or deprioritized during the regular day-to-day. We saw a 36% jump in the average energized score after those five days of flow state work and are finalizing a plan for quarterly Focus Weeks for team members.
- Up to $1,000 Professional Development Reimbursement per calendar year.
- $200 per year donation matching to support your favorite causes
Spring Health is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with applicable legal requirements. Spring Health is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.