People & Administration Coordinator People and HR · Stockholm · Hybrid Remote
People & Administration Coordinator
Are you an ambitious and creative professional in the beginning of your career, ready to take the next step? Do you want to contribute to the cryptocurrency revolution? Then join Safello, Sweden’s leading crypto brokerage on its exciting journey to transform the financial infrastructure!
The mission of your role
Safello is on a journey to transform the financial infrastructure for good. In an ambitious pursuit like this, we need ambitious talent to help us get there. As People & Administration Coordinator you will, with your grit and solution oriented approach, play an important role in our organization to further develop the Safello culture and support the HR function. In addition you will be working closely with the management team to support them with various tasks related to operational and administrative matters, reporting directly to the CEO. The role offers great possibilities to grow and develop, with a potential chance for continuous employment.
You will be based in Stockholm, our office is located centrally at WeWork.
Your main responsibilities will include...
- Coordinate the annual activities of the HR function
- Various administrative tasks upon request from the CEO and management team
- Ensure a best-in-class onboarding and offboarding experience for team members
- Internal communication within the company, driving engagement in our internal channels
- Arrange exciting internal company initiatives such as offsites, AW’s and health initiative
- Coordination and support of recruitment processes together with hiring managers
- Work related to employer brand, such as content and communication in social channels
- Ensure the office is a place to thrive in, driving presence and engagement
In order to succeed in the role we believe that you have..
- A University Degree or Higher Vocational Education (Yrkeshögskola) in relevant field
- Minimum 1 year of work experience handling administrative tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English and Swedish
It is considered an advantage if you have..
- Interest or experience from the crypto industry
- Previous experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Previous experience of working within the fintech industry
- Previous experience of working with communication or/and HR
As a person, you are creative, self-driven and curious. We believe in learning on the job, and will appreciate your strong will to learn, grow and talent for seeing everyday obstacles as challenges and possibilities.
What we offer
We offer flexibility, a competitive salary and a benefit package. Our office is located centrally in Stockholm, but we are all flexible remote workers. Being part of Safello means being on a growth journey which offers great career opportunities and the possibility to influence the future of financial systems.
Founded in 2013 and regulated by Finansinspektionen, Safello is the safe and simple Cryptocurrency exchange for Swedish customers. Safello offers instant buying and selling and integrates several advanced features to deliver the full benefits of banking and blockchain technology to a mass of users. Read more on https://safello.com/.
Send in your application as soon as possible, but no later than 1st of October. The recruitment process is ongoing and we will review applications and conduct interviews continuously. Observe that the position may be filled before last application date.
Safello is an online cryptocurrency brokerage. Regulated as a financial institution with Finansinspektionen (Swedish FSA), Safello offers a secure way to buy and sell crypto, in seamless transactions at industry-leading speeds. Partners integrate Safello’s brokerage solution to their web and mobile applications. Founded in 2013 in Sweden, Safello is driving crypto adoption for users in Europe and beyond, with a safe, efficient and user-friendly platform.