Sales Manager - Estate Agency
Nested is redefining estate agency in the UK. Traditional agency is a solid platform to learn your trade, but it limits agents’ earning potential — and their ability to innovate. Great agents are stifled, and the customer experience has barely changed in decades.
We've introduced the Nested Partnership: Bringing onboard best-in-class, hyper-local agents to effectively run their own businesses under the Nested brand. Agents on the Nested platform get a better work-life balance, more autonomy over how they work, and more control over their take-home. In turn, sellers get a better experience with an agent who’s motivated to get them the best possible outcome.
We’re a wildly ambitious team — backed by leading VCs that funded the likes of Spotify and Revolut, and led by experienced, hands-on founders. If redefining the property industry is something that motivates you, and you’re looking to take your career to the next level — then come and join the Nested platform as an Area Partner!
As a Nested Area Partner, you’ll be in charge of your local strategy, pitch, marketing tactics, and your hours — and, as a result, your earnings. This is estate agency unlike anything you’ve experienced before; you’ll have the autonomy to grow your own estate agency business in the area you know best — from prospecting and canvassing, to valuing and negotiating.
You’ll be supercharged by Nested’s marketing budget that grows inline with your success; the more properties you list, the more you’ll have to spend. You’ll utilise your budget how you see fit — whether that’s sponsoring a school fête, or running an advert in the local newspaper. We trust our area partners to run their own local advertising, with our marketing professionals on-hand for support at every step.
When it comes to your clients, you’ll manage the relationship from start to finish — acting as their single point of contact throughout their Nested journey. You'll have a smart selling app and in-house support at your disposal, including dedicated chain managers and a bespoke buying agent service.
The cherry on top? A commission structure that actually rewards you fairly for your hard work and skill. Starting at 75% of exchanged income and increasing up to 100%, working with Nested gives you the opportunity to take your earnings to the next level.
This is a truly all-encompassing role that lets you do estate agency your way, whilst supported by Nested’s brand, products and services.
- We’re looking for Grantham's best estate agent. We expect you to have 5-10 years of top industry experience valuing residential property, winning business, selling stock and delighting customers.
- A clear strategy and understanding of what it takes to manage a marketing budget, generate leads and build a local valuation machine.
- A truly entrepreneurial spirit and unrivalled work ethic. Self-employment isn't for everyone: If your clients don't sell, you don't get paid. You'll need a genuine passion for your craft, and a highly proactive attitude.
- Unrivalled knowledge of your patch: You’ve lived in your local area for years, and know all the best amenities, schools and hotspots.
- Alignment with the Nested brand, and a customer-centric approach: We expect you to live and breathe the Nested values, and be obsessed with providing the best possible outcome (and experience!) for your clients.
- Strong social media skills would be a bonus, but not essential. If you don’t know your hashtags from your TikToks, we’re on-hand to support — but we do expect genuine enthusiasm to build your brand and engage with your community.
- A generous £15,000 income support package. As a self-employed agent, you’re not paid a base salary. We’ll support you financially whilst you build your pipeline to make sure you’re not under pressure in your first few months.
- Our Sales Progression, Buying Agency and Customer Care teams are included as standard to help delight your customers and allow you to focus on what you do best.
- An intuitive, market-leading customer app designed to provide you with exclusive property insights, manage viewings on behalf of the sellers, and make your communication with your clients as smooth as butter.
- The chance to be a part of a values-driven estate agency with ambitious growth plans, an active Area Partner Slack community, and hands-on training to help you develop your career.
- Truly flexible working, with the ability to work where you want, when you want, and how you want.
Nested is proud to be an equal opportunities employer:
At Nested we embrace diversity and see it as a benefit to our company. That's why we're committed to hiring top talent regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age or status as an individual with a disability.
Something looks off?