Collections Executive (Payments)
Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
As a Collections Executive at Kriya, you will play a key role in ensuring that our buyers receive a positive and supportive experience, even in difficult circumstances. Your primary objective will be to actively engage with buyers who are behind on their payments and assist them in navigating the process of repayment. At Kriya, we hold ourselves to high standards, and this position is no exception. You will have the opportunity to demonstrate your exceptional work ethic, quick problem-solving abilities, and effective communication skills as you work alongside different teams to achieve both customer satisfaction and business goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Providing a first-class service with regards to the resolution of any non/under-paying buyers by proactive telephone/email campaigns
- Managing arrears in line with the Collections Policy and taking the relevant action within agreed time-scales
- Referring to payment terms to ensure prompt payment
- Dealing with ad hoc queries from merchants/buyers such as resolving queries regarding payments.
- Updating corresponding logs and report diligently and document actions and decisions
- Providing essential support which enables the entire Collections team to accurately monitor the portfolio.
- Working cross-functionally with other department to ensure all department aims are achieved
- Working with and building relationships with external partners; Debt Collection Agencies, Solicitors, Insolvency Practitioners and courts
- Administering ad hoc requirements as requested by Manager or Senior Management
- Producing reports that provide meaningful insights to stakeholders
- Sharing ideas and feedback where improvements can be made to the customer journey through your day-to-day experience in dealing with buyers