Head of Merchant Risk
Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £27 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3.5 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
- Leading the Risk function in developing the framework for assessing prospective merchant partners and other key risk initiatives
- Taking the lead on risk strategy and processes for the launch of new products, segments, customer types, jurisdictions and channels
- Build out the team over time, developing their talents and prioritising efforts according to business needs
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Data & Decisioning, Capital Markets, Commercial and Technology to understand business drivers and make recommendations to change the credit strategy
- Communicating the strategy and performance of the portfolios to business unit leads and external stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Leading on a range of Risk initiatives as the business grows and the product offering evolves - you will be a key point of contact in the Kriya Risk team