Senior Risk Manager- Analytics
Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £27 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3.5 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
The Senior Risk Manager - Analytics plays a pivotal role in this dynamic position by overseeing and orchestrating cross-functional collaboration within the organisation. Responsible for spearheading the Risk Analysis team, this role is integral in managing and refining processes across all three lending products: Invoice Finance, Embedded Finance, and Term Loans. The Senior Risk Manager not only guides the existing team but also focuses on talent development, aligning individual skills with strategic business priorities. By closely collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Product, Capital Markets, and Technology, you will gain a deep understanding of business drivers and leverage this insight to make informed recommendations for changes to the credit strategy, ensuring a robust risk management framework that aligns seamlessly with the organisation's objectives
What you’ll be doing:
- Running the Risk Analysis team and processes that covers all three lending products (Invoice Finance, Embedded Finance and Term Loans)
- Leading the existing team, developing their talents and prioritising efforts according to business needs
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Capital Markets and Technology to understand business drivers and make recommendations to change the credit strategy
- Communicating performance of the portfolios to business unit leads in a clear and concise manner
- Monitor and analyse arrears and loss trends to identify emerging risks and opportunities for improvement