Demand Generation Manager
Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £27 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3.5 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
We’re looking for a Demand Generation Manager to build and execute our Enterprise demand generation strategy. This is an ideal role for a marketer with experience of campaigns management, account-based marketing and generating pipeline from large B2B businesses.
You’ll focus on generating opportunities and qualified pipeline for the Enterprise Sales Team.
Reporting into the Head of Growth, you’ll collaborate with our Commercial Team to understand our ideal customer, craft compelling messaging, launch campaigns and achieve our commercial objectives.
- Generate measurable awareness and demand within our Target Accounts.
- Own the campaigns roadmap - segmentation, content, and mix of marketing channels to identify, engage and convert our target audience.
- Design and execute highly-targeted, muti-channel marketing campaigns (1:many, 1:few, 1:1) across paid advertising, CRM, outbound, webinars, events and more.
- Project manage the production of content and creative for your campaigns and newsletters.
- Own the budget and manage campaigns on paid advertising platforms such as LinkedIn.
- Become an expert on our target accounts. Conduct research with merchants to understand their needs and discover what drives demand in our target buying committees.
- Experiment, test and iterate. Report on campaign results and use data to optimise performance and ROI.
- Build the tech stack - work with Growth Operations to develop an enterprise demand generation marketing engine.