Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
You will be responsible for our merchants' experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Working closely with our merchants, partners, and your colleagues, you will strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industries. You will also act as an important source of feedback on Kriya’s products, assisting our product team to build the next generation of best in class functionality.
This role will be based in London (hybrid) and will report to the Head of Implementation.
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email as well as on site during workshops and demos.
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects you will adjust your approach depending on how many integrating parties or Kriya internal stakeholders are involved.
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer them to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager.
- Provide merchants with knowledge about our products and best practices to ensure optimal end customer experience.
- Assist merchants with product integrations and testing.
- Provide feedback to product & engineering, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Have worked in either pre-sales, technical integration, technical project management.
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate with different audiences.
- Ability to handle client situations in a confident yet humble way.
- An eye for details to easily structure bigger projects into deliverables.
- Genuine curiosity and good technical understanding.
- Passion for solving problems.
- You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced working environment. You will play an important role in taking Kriya to the next level!
Our company values are:
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done!
The only constant is change: we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too.
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's leading FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- A great office in the heart of Shoreditch (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, interactive Zoom Rooms and beer fridge), to help collaboration and in person innovation time
- 60 days work from abroad allowance
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off
- 26 weeks of enhanced maternity leave/ 8 weeks paternity leave
- Life Insurance and Private health coverage with half price Virgin Active/David Lloyds gym membership
- Unlimited access to all Tate Modern exhibitions, free Amazon Kindle and book purchase allowance
- Regular social events, free office lunches (2x a week) and sporting events including Yoga and Football
- Mentoring from industry leaders and peers
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies
Our Commitment to You
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Kriya is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
How will we use your information?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role, market job opportunities and recruitment information and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org