Sales Operations Specialist
Kriya's suite of tools keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will support the operations processes within our dynamic commercial team. Your primary responsibilities will include triaging and prioritising leads, conducting initial outreach to leads to gather essential data and handling administrative tasks within the commercial department. This junior-level position is suitable for recent university graduates or individuals with a few years of experience eager to contribute to the continuous improvement of our commercial and operational processes.
What you’ll be doing:
- Review incoming leads and inquiries to assess their potential value to the organisation.
- Prioritise leads based on predefined criteria and urgency.
- Track and manage leads through the sales funnel stages, ensuring accurate and timely updates.
- Conduct initial outreach to leads through various communication channels (email, phone, etc.) to gather preliminary information and gauge interest.
- Collaborate with the sales team to ensure leads are appropriately assigned and followed up on.
- Generate reports, update sales collateral, and perform routine administrative tasks to streamline operations.
- Provide a positive and professional initial point of contact for potential customers.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail and process-driven
- Keen interest in Fintech and Payments space
- Highly organised and methodical in your approach to problem-solving
- Excellent prioritisation skills and ability to work on multiple projects in parallel
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- A self-starter who learns quickly and is keen to develop
Our company values are:
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done!
The only constant is change: we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback and always provide it too.
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's leading FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- A great office in the heart of Shoreditch (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, interactive Zoom Rooms and beer fridge), to help collaboration and in person innovation time
- 60 days work from abroad allowance
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off
- 26 weeks of enhanced maternity leave/ 8 weeks paternity leave
- Life Insurance and Private health coverage with half price Virgin Active/David Lloyds gym membership
- Unlimited access to all Tate Modern exhibitions, free Amazon Kindle and book purchase allowance
- Regular social events, free office lunches (2x a week) and sporting events including Yoga and Football
- Summer Fridays - with half day off every other Friday during the summer months
- Mentoring from industry leaders and peers
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies
Our Commitment to You
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Kriya is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
How will we use your information?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role, market job opportunities and recruitment information and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com