Senior Product Designer
Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
This is a newly created role for a growing design team. Reporting to our Principal Product Designer, you'll join a collaborative team working across a diverse range of products. Your primary mission is to ensure a top-notch user experience for both external and internal users of our products. This means close collaboration with Product Managers, Engineers, and stakeholders from various business functions.
Your role will provide you with full exposure to the product design spectrum, encompassing research, UX, and UI design. But that's not all – you'll also have the exciting opportunity to contribute to building a robust designOps framework. In our fast-paced environment, you'll thrive in the face of uncertainty, combining your "doer" mindset with a knack for selecting the right tools and processes to drive successful outcomes. If you're ready to make your mark as a key player in the world of product design, we invite you to join our innovative team.
What you'll be doing:
- Build browser-based payment products, including both customer-facing applications and internal tools.
- Lead design projects and manage end-to-end delivery in a cross-functional team.
- Collaborate closely with Product Managers, Engineers, Operations and other business stakeholders.
- Using design thinking methodologies and practices to elevate the customer centricity in the squad and to the wider company.
- Co-build a robust design process for the company.
- You have an updated portfolio to showcase end-to-end design experiences in interactive digital products.
- Understand good design built on top of principles and tradeoffs. You make well-reasoned design decisions, always advocating for the best possible user experience.
- You are a product design all-rounder and have skills and experiences in user research, UX and UI design.
- Have experience in creating/working with a design system.
- You understand that writing is designing. You are a confident writer.
- You are a strong and proactive communicator who is passionate about learning and knowledge-sharing.
- You are flexible and can adapt yourself to different environments and challenges.
- Highly skilled in Figma and Miro.
- It’s a plus if you have knowledge of front-end development.
Our company values are:
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done!
The only constant is change: we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too.
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's leading FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- A great office in the heart of Shoreditch (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, interactive Zoom Rooms and beer fridge), to help collaboration and in person innovation time
- 60 days work from abroad allowance
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off
- 26 weeks of enhanced maternity leave/ 8 weeks paternity leave
- Life Insurance and Private health coverage with half price Virgin Active/David Lloyds gym membership
- Unlimited access to all Tate Modern exhibitions, free Amazon Kindle and book purchase allowance
- Regular social events, free office lunches (2x a week) and sporting events including Yoga and Football
- Summer Fridays - with half day off every other Friday during the summer months
- Mentoring from industry leaders and peers
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies
Our Commitment to You
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Kriya is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
How will we use your information?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role, market job opportunities and recruitment information and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org