Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
As an Operations Specialist, you’ll be in a unique hybrid role that includes responsibilities from two key functions: risk and operations. You will join the teams at the heartbeat of Kriya, ensuring customers have a frictionless purchasing experience as well as helping funds flow seamlessly from Kriya to our customers and vice versa. You will have great visibility into the work of every team at Kriya, so you’ll gain a deep understanding of how the wider business functions. This will enable you to develop and implement your ideas on how to make Operations slick and scalable. This is also a great opportunity for you to learn about borrower behaviours and risk underwriting processes.
The working hours for this position will be 3/4pm - 12/1am (BG time) as you will be predominately supporting one of our US based clients.
What you’ll be doing:
- Reviewing new and existing customers and assigning spending limits for our B2B payments product
- Executing payments and reconcile those received to settle outstanding debts
- Responding to queries from both customers and our merchants
- Reconciling our bank accounts, reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Working closely with our banking and payment services providers to ensure we’re giving our customers the best possible service
- Developing our process and automation strategy to improve the way we serve our customers
- Full working proficiency in English
- You will have a strong academic background and you have a good understanding of how business finance and payment products work
- You’re a whizz on Excel, and be comfortable working with numbers, ratios, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to manage and build trusted, lasting and fruitful relationships.
- Strong analytical, numeracy and research skills.
- Keen interest in the FinTech sector and the growing online lending space
- You’ll thrive under the pressure of quickly switching between tasks and prioritising a large number of work streams
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, start-up environment
Our company values are:
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done.
The only constant is change: we embrace it and learn. We ask for and listen to feedback, and always provide it too.
When we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice and we listen to each other's opinions.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's leading FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- A great office in the heart of Shoreditch (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, interactive Zoom Rooms and beer fridge), to help collaboration and in person innovation time
- 60 days work from abroad allowance
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off
- Summer Fridays - with half day off every other Friday during the summer months
- Mentoring from industry leaders and peers
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies
Our Commitment to You
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Kriya is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
How will we use your information?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role, market job opportunities and recruitment information and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org