Senior Risk Manager- Analytics
Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
What you’ll be doing:
- Running the Risk Analysis team and processes that covers all three lending products (Invoice Finance, Embedded Finance and Term Loans)
- Leading the existing team, developing their talents and prioritising efforts according to business needs
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including Product, Capital Markets and Technology to understand business drivers and make recommendations to change the credit strategy
- Communicating performance of the portfolios to business unit leads in a clear and concise manner
- Monitor and analyse arrears and loss trends to identify emerging risks and opportunities for improvement
- Proven experience in credit risk analysis along with in-depth market knowledge
- Experience of small and medium sized business lending is desired but not mandatory
- Exceptional leadership and people management skills and the ability to influence, build and maintain relationships throughout the organisation
- A track record of solving problems in an efficient manner
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple products each with different priorities and stages of development
- Aptitude and willingness to roll-up the sleeves and get involved in the details
Our company values are:
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done!
The only constant is change: we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too.
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's leading FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- Fast career progression and ownership responsibilities
- A great office in the heart of Shoreditch (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, interactive Zoom Rooms and beer fridge), to help collaboration and in person innovation time
- 60 days work from abroad allowance
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off
- 26 weeks of enhanced maternity leave/ 8 weeks paternity leave
- Life Insurance and Private health coverage with half price Virgin Active/David Lloyds gym membership
- Unlimited access to all Tate Modern exhibitions, free Amazon Kindle and book purchase allowance
- Regular social events, free office lunches (2x a week) and sporting events including Yoga and Football
- Summer Fridays - with half day off every other Friday during the summer months
- Mentoring from industry leaders and peers
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies
Our Commitment to You:
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Kriya is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
How will we use your information?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role, market job opportunities and recruitment information and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.