Talent Acquisition Manager
Kriya is a fintech platform that keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
Working in a small (but growing team), you’ll work with hiring managers across the business to support them in finding the best talent for Kriya across all of our Commercial functions including Enterprise Sales, Growth, Marketing, Account Management and Partnerships. As a business we are set to grow rapidly and you’ll play an important role in ensuring that we are hiring the right talent for our business.
You’ll have ownership of your stakeholders, acting as a true consultant to identify challenges in hiring, find solutions through data, and running the full 360 process from sourcing all the way to their onboarding. You’ll also have the opportunity to support the wider People & Talent team with projects and initiatives to enhance areas such as Employee Experience, EVP, DEI and branding.
This is a fantastic role for someone with either agency experience looking to make a move in-house or a current TA partner looking to elevate their careers with one the UK’s most innovative FinTechs!
What you’ll be doing:
- Partner with hiring managers to understand hiring needs, execute effective engagement, screening, sourcing and closing approaches to deliver a diverse range of candidates and provide an outstanding candidate experience.
- Build and maintain a network of talent and potential candidates through previous experience, proactive research and on-going relationship ; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate manager requirements through high interview to offer ratios.
- Generate and recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the enhancement of hiring processes, implementing changes and new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Kriya’s mission and delivers the highest quality results to your stakeholders.
- Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines, formal tracking and reporting results
- At least 5 years recruitment experience (either in-house or Agency) with a track record of hiring across a variety of commercial roles
- Previous experience working in a Fintech or Payments business is preferred
- Ability to identify and source candidates via tools such as LinkedIn recruiter
- Strong stakeholder focus with the ability to build trust with stakeholders, while supporting them in executing ambitious growth plans
- A creative and growth mindset, with a keen interest in all things recruitment!
Our company values are:
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done!
The only constant is change: we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too.
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.
Not only will you have the opportunity to make a huge impact at one of the UK's leading FinTech companies, you will also have access to:
- Best in class share options scheme
- Fast career progression and ownership responsibilities
- 45 days work from abroad allowance
- A great office in the heart of Shoreditch (complete with roof terrace, ping pong, interactive Zoom Rooms and beer fridge), to help collaboration and in person innovation time
- Private health coverage and half price Virgin Active gym membership
- Amazon Kindle and book purchase allowance
- Enhanced maternity (26 weeks) / paternity (8 weeks) leave
- Nursery benefit scheme
- Mentoring from industry leaders and peers
- The opportunity to progress your career at one of the UK’s leading FinTech companies
- 25 days of annual leave per year, plus your Birthday off
Our Commitment to You:
We will do our best to reply to all applications, however if you have not had a response within 4 weeks, please assume your application has not been successful.
Kriya is constantly working to maintain and improve our inclusive, friendly workplace. We ensure that both applicants and our people receive unbiased treatment without discrimination on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, race or any other protected characteristic.
How will we use your information?
We will use your data to process your application, to allow us to assess your suitability for a role, market job opportunities and recruitment information and improve our sites. We may share your data with third parties to achieve these purposes. We will not share your data for marketing purposes. We will keep your data safe in accordance with data protection legislation.
If you are unhappy with the use of your data, you can change your mind at any time by emailing email@example.com