Strategic Partnerships - Embedded Payments
Kriya's suite of tools keeps business flowing brilliantly by providing frictionless access to payments, credit and working capital through seamless integrations and instant credit decisions.
Founded in 2011, Kriya has helped businesses collect over £20 billion in B2B payments, and advanced over £3 billion worth of credit through working capital and business loans. Kriya has a wide-reaching network of strategic distribution partners including Barclays Bank UK PLC, and is backed by a prestigious array of equity investors including Northzone, Barclays Bank UK PLC and Mouro Capital (owned by Santander Bank).
You'll be sourcing, managing and executing strategic partnerships geared towards scalable distribution of our B2B payments and credit product suite. There are many potential partners we could collaborate with to make it easier for end merchants to integrate with us, and help us deliver our services in a seamless way.
You will work across multiple teams such as Risk, Integration, Product, and Technology . This role offers the right candidate an exciting opportunity to have a major influence on the future success and direction of Kriya.
What You'll Do
- Partnerships strategy: Identify the types of partnerships that Kriya should be focusing on and potential collaborators within each vertical.
- Business development: Identify decision makers and reach out to potential partners. Use your network and know-how to take your ideas and proposals to the people that matter, in some of the world’s biggest and most high-profile organisations.
- Pitching: Sell proposed partnerships at the highest levels. This will involve winning deals in high pressured, highly competitive environments.
- Execution: Drive and deliver a project all the way from concept to reality. Pulling together the relevant internal and external teams that are required to bring a potential partnership to life.
- Commercial acumen: The ability to structure savvy commercial agreements with potential partners. An ability to spot an opportunity and structure a partnership in a manner that makes great sense and solves problems for both parties.
- Brilliant presentation skills: Clearly laying out your ideas to people at the very highest levels of major organisations.
- Project management: The ability to set a smart strategy and execute flawlessly. Being able to pull together various teams and people in order to deliver your objectives will be crucial.
- Communication skills: The ability to skilfully articulate your plans and ideas both inside and outside of the organisation.
- Tenacity: The ability to stay the course and see a project through to fruition. Overcoming hurdles that arise along the way and having the vision and conviction to deliver something truly meaningful for the company
Our company values are:
We're focused on getting the important stuff done first. We don't get bogged down in long emails and lots of meetings, we find solutions (they're out there!) and get it done!
The only constant is change: we embrace change and learn. We ask and listen for feedback, and always provide it too.
We always put the whole company first - when we succeed collectively, we all succeed individually. Everyone has a voice, we listen to each other's opinions.