Accounting & Finance
Posted on Wednesday, January 10, 2024
We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. Klarna was founded on a bold belief: that people are capable of achieving the extraordinary, even when faced with the seemingly impossible. Our journey has been one of continuous learning, facing immense challenges head-on, dedicating countless hours of hard work, and never wavering in our commitment or resilience - and now we are looking for individuals to join us on our journey and contribute to our mission.
We're looking for a Treasury Dealer with focus on FX and Fixed Income to join our Liquidity and FX Operations team. This team plays an instrumental role in Klarna's Treasury function, responsible for managing FX funding, FX risk and hedging Klarna's interest rate positions to optimize risk appetite and capital requirements. The team is also responsible for management of the liquidity portfolio.
You'll together with the team manage Klarnas FX funding and execute daily FX transactions. You'll also be part of modeling FX and financial market-related risks. In addition to this, you'll also be a part of managing the liquidity portfolio executing transactions in fixed income.
What is Klarna’s Treasury like?
Klarna's Treasury is varied, fast moving and a lot of fun. You can also expect to work together with the other Treasury teams on tasks relating to liquidity, Cash Management as well other ad-hoc tasks related to Treasury and Front Office activities in Financial Markets. Given that you will cooperate with other teams within the Treasury, it’s therefore important that you don’t shy away from challenges and that you’re willing to learn new things when needed.
Who you are:
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- You take great pride in what you do and love the feeling of having responsibility.
- You have a problem solving mindset and the ability to quickly adapt to new situations.
- You are curious, prestigeless and open to new ideas. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status
- You find it rewarding to be part of a fast paced and international working environment.
- You have strong attention to detail while not forgetting the overall strategyYou love to be a part of a dedicated team where we all strive to find what is best for Klarna.
You should have:
- A university degree within science, engineering, mathematics, business or economics.
- Strong interest in financial markets and how they work.
- Two years' or more of relevant work experience as a dealer in the financial sector
- Capacity to glean insights and draw actionable conclusions from data.
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving abilities and a strong attention to detail.
- Additionally, you should also have a strong sense of ownership and accountability over the areas you'll be working in.
We are very happy if you also have this:
- Solid experience from financial modeling, preferable SQL, and Python skills.
- Experiences from working in an international environment with global stakeholders.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.