Delivery Manager - Integration Expert
Posted on Tuesday, September 19, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Klarna strives to become the world’s favourite way to buy, and you can contribute to reaching this goal! We are looking to hire great people who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. We are currently expanding our Delivery/Implementation teams who play an important role during and after closing agreements with our merchants. Our delivery managers work with our merchant partners to enable them to use Klarna products as soon after signing as possible.
What you will do
You will be responsible for our merchants’ smoooth experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Working closely with our merchants, partners, and your sales colleagues, you will strengthen your knowledge about the e-commerce and payments industries and vendor landscape. You will also act as an important source of feedback on Klarna’s products!
As part of a Partner Success Team you will
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email as well as on site during workshops and demos.
- Given the variety in complexity and size of those projects you will adjust your approach depending on how many integrating parties or Klarna internal stakeholders are involved.
- Act as an interface between involved parties and steer them to completion, while eliminating friction as an external project manager.
- Provide merchants with profound knowledge about our products and best practices to ensure optimal end customer experience.
- Assist merchants with product integrations.
- Provide feedback to product & engineering domains, with whom you will discuss needs and requirements.
Who You Are
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Have worked in either pre-sales, technical integration, technical project management.
- Klarna is looking for ambitious people with significant drive! You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to produce best work results! At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent.
You Should Have
- Fluency in French.
- Excellent ability to listen and communicate with different audiences.
- Ability to handle client situations in a confident yet humble way, based on facts.
- An eye for details to easily structure bigger projects into deliverables.
- Genuine curiosity and good technical understanding.
- Passion for solving problems.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.