Domain Coordinator - Risk Control
Posted on Saturday, September 16, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive individual to join our team as a Domain Coordinator. In this role, you will be responsible for managing various administrative and operational tasks and providing support to the Chief Risk Officer / Domain Lead and stakeholders within the domain. The Domain Coordinator role involves coordination across the Risk Control teams and Klarna, handling communication, preparing for meetings and events and supporting the development of the domain ways of working. The Domain Coordinator also plays a crucial role in building and maintaining positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders. Confidentiality, excellent communication skills, eye for detail, and discretion are essential qualities for this position.
- Communication Management: Handle incoming emails and other forms of communication on behalf of the Domain Lead, prioritize and respond to important matters promptly.
- Meeting Preparation: Prepare meeting agendas, materials, and presentations. Take meeting minutes and follow up on action items as needed.
- Internal communication: Collaborate with subject matter experts to develop and circulate internal communication pieces to raise awareness of risk management within Klarna
- Liaison and Relationship Building: Build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Event Planning: Assist in the planning and execution of domain specific events, conferences, or team-building activities within the domain. Manage the domain calendar.
- Budgeting: Managing the Risk Control budget, oversee financial planning and expense tracking
- Planning: Coordinate and track the follow-up of the domain’s plan to ensure we’re delivering in line with our commitments
- Develop: Continuously support the development and enhancement of the team's work processes
- Build a culture within the domain by supporting the organization of all-hands, kick-offs, domain onboarding, and other domain-specific events following best practices.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Domain Lead and other stakeholders within the domain.
- Communication and Collaboration: Encourage cross-team communication and collaboration. Foster open communication by creating an environment where team members feel comfortable expressing their ideas, concerns, and opinions openly. Encourage regular team meetings where everyone has the opportunity to share their thoughts.
- Support in Organizational Changes in the Domain: Work with the Domain Lead to ensure that organizational changes within the domain align with the Klarna operating model and follow the necessary processes.
- Klarna Operating Model: Become an expert on the Operating Model and ensure teams within the domain adhere to team basics, such as Klarna team practices.
- Employee Engagement: Support actions resulting from the Employee Engagement Survey to increase engagement and build a sense of community within the domain.
- Ad-hoc Assignments and Projects: Take on ad-hoc assignments and projects that support the domain and its initiatives.
Who you are
- You are a problem solver who learns quickly, takes own initiatives and want to impact the way we work to enable speed, quality and innovation
- You possess exceptional communication skills and effectively interact with stakeholders, demonstrating clarity, confidence, and professionalism in both written and verbal communication. Your English language proficiency, both in written and verbal forms, is excellent.
- You have the ambition to learn and develop within org development and have an interest in our operating model and ways of working
- You have a proactive mindset and ability to anticipate needs and take initiative
- You have strong organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- You have the ability to work independently and take ownership of tasks
- You have confidence in handling sensitive and confidential information with the utmost discretion and maintain strict confidentiality.
- You are detail and quality oriented while keeping the bigger picture in mind
- You are customer obsessed with an impeccable service mindset
- You enjoy working towards increasing engagement and building a community and a sense of a belonging
- About Org Development
- About Domain Risk Control
Org Development is all about enabling the organization’s people and leadership capabilities to drive productivity and performance. Using our expertise in organizational behaviour and motivation we analyze how people, teams, or whole parts of the organization, can be optimized to achieve results. We have a deep understanding of how the organization operates and continually identify new challenges and design tools and solutions to meet them. We link the people with the numbers in order to drive performance and support a world-leading business to success.Org Development skills: We identify the right problem, We drive business value, We communicate with intention.
We are an independent second line function within Klarna. We are here to make risk management common sense, enabling informed decision-making at every level across Klarna. We collaborate closely with the first-line team to facilitate improved business decision-making. Additionally, we establish strong partnerships with regulatory bodies to ensure Klarna's compliance with all relevant regulations.
Interested in this role? Apply before September 29, 2023.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.