B2C Marketing, Expansion Markets
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, September 12, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Join our regional B2C marketing team as an integrated project management lead for expansion markets including France, Italy, Spain, Poland etc. Make Klarna the #1 shopping & payment service brand in our new emerging markets!
- Be an integrated project management lead within the Regional B2C marketing team for Expansion Markets, with a higher focus on upper to mid funnel tactics.
- Lead and/or support the development, localization and tracking of global and regional GTM plans and marketing campaigns, across 10+ "emerging" markets at Klarna, such as France, Italy, Spain and Poland.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders, especially but not limited to: PSTs & Partner Marketers, Product Marketing, P-CRM, Klarna.com, and Product domains.
- Manage regional media strategy, media plans and execution of all paid media channels (offline and online).
- Make sure that the campaign roll out is consistent across touchpoints and in line with our regional marketing strategy and a key driver to achieve our regional business and marketing KPIs.
- Create campaign reports and analyses that provide thought leadership and insights by leveraging multiple sources of data, tools, metrics and share the learnings with internal teams, senior management, as well as external partners.
- Manage the project budget, making sure we invest smartly and efficiently.
- Be one of the main points of contact for our media agencies and partners.
- Co-lead with Partner Marketing the selection of verticals & merchants to be featured on marketing campaigns, considering market objectives & business priorities.
- Support launching the Klarna brand in new markets (e.g. Slovakia, Croatia, Baltics, Japan), setting up foundational channels, coordinating the development & localization of content for website, CRM journeys and product.
- Leverage current media trends, market research, and analytics to define and iterate the consumer insights in the WSE & CEE markets, guiding internal stakeholders in recommending how to reach our market-based business objectives.
- Start small and learn fast: In accordance with our leadership principles, you proactively spot current trends and business opportunities in which media activations can make a strong business impact for Klarna, pitching them to internal and external stakeholders and constantly iterating on learnings.
- Fluent in English. French, Italian or Spanish are a plus.
- 3-5 years of experience in brand or media marketing management, preferably in a high-growth and/or fintech/retail/FMCG/e-commerce or media agency environment.
- You have a proven track record of creating and executing impactful and innovative marketing strategies that meet business as well as marketing objectives and KPIs and can ensure we get the most bang for our buck.
- You know how to define and deliver relevant business KPIs.
- You are both performance and creative thinker: You are passionate about marketing and media trends and you know how to proactively pitch your ideas to other stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills - effectively manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- You have a strong self-motivation and drive to get the jobs done in excellence. You have a perfect balance of working independently and collaborating with various internal & external stakeholders to push projects to success.
- You are able to analyze and extract meaningful insights that help not only the regional but also the global team to create marketing strategies and concepts that appeal to the local audience.
- You are an analytical thinker with a strong obsession for details and a focus on digital marketing.
- You preferably have experience in agency management as well as in-house teams (creative & media) for the development and execution of localized work.
Open to different locations: Stockholm, Berlin, London, Paris, Madrid, Milan, Warsaw etc.
Note: please include a CV in English
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.