Senior Business Analyst - Market Strategy
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Who you are
We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive! We need problem solvers, initiative takers, people that see opportunities and potential to improve. You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment. You will play an important role in taking Klarna to the next level - thus, you should desire to go above and beyond to deliver and grow as an individual. At Klarna we embrace change, you should dare to challenge the status quo and be persistent in doing so.
What you will do
Country Consumer Success works relentlessly to take data to action and ensure that Klarna is winning in every market. We now have an opening for an analyst that gets excited about combining data, analysis and stakeholder management to identify and act on improvement opportunities in all Klarna countries. Join us if you are interested in challenging the status quo to drive meaningful change.
Examples of exciting things we have done recently:
- Transformed country reporting through automation, saving time for dozens of analysts across the organization.
- Identified opportunities to improve gross profit significantly in a Southern European market.
- Identified 8 strategic key areas in which Klarna has opportunities to further improve country performance.
- Analyze country data and metrics to identify key opportunities for Klarna’s 23 markets.
- Be part of setting the agenda and host the monthly Market Success Reviews, where we engage relevant stakeholders across the organization to drive actions based on identified key opportunities for each market.
- Initiate, drive and evaluate work streams for better country performance.
- Work closely with stakeholders all over the organization including senior leaders in the CXO suite.
You should have:
- 3-6 years of prior experience in a data analytics role
- 3-6 years of stakeholder management experience and proven track record
- Experience with SQL, data preparation/data processing and visualisation tools
- Significant drive and ambition
- Experience in using structured approaches to problem-solving
- E-commerce and/or international experience is a plus
- Experience from product domains is a plus
- A curious mindset - you’re someone who loves to question the why!
Please send us a CV in English for this application and we will come back to you as soon as possible if we find your profile relevant for the role.
Please note we don't offer relocation assistance for this role.
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.