Project Manager - Consumer Operations
Posted on Tuesday, September 5, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
Within Operations, the Operational Analysis team is responsible for defining and delivering high priority strategic projects that drive significant improvements for the operational teams’ cost and efficiency. As a Project Manager, you will support identifying and driving these improvements through your critical thinking, strategic mindset and data-driven approach. This role requires strong problem solving and analytical skills, excellent planning and prioritization habits, and the ability to articulate and present information to stakeholders at all levels of the business.
You will work closely with the Analytics and Product teams and will need to quickly jump from the details into a helicopter view to connect dots between various teams in order to help shape the road ahead and develop sustainable and scalable solutions for Klarna’s Consumer Operations.
About who you are:
- Analytical & Creative. You use data to get things done and are a demonstrated critical thinker. You are used to leveraging data to provide performance insights across different areas of the business.
- A self-starter. You take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced environment. You are comfortable moving fast in ambiguity and making decisions with limited information. You execute next steps with precision and partner with stakeholders and operational teams to measure the impact and efficiency of business initiatives.
- A role model. You lead by example. You provide thought leadership on problems without precedent. You help other teams become more data driven and build solutions to problems that can be utilized by the wider business.
- A strong communicator and stakeholder manager. You are able to strike the right tone, engage punctually and are a great stakeholder manager across the business both locally and internationally addressing business needs. You can build executive ready materials and work cross-functionally with business partners.
- Collected and calm under pressure. You have superb organizational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks. You enjoy learning how things work and you're always looking for ways to innovate.
About what you will need;
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in strategic or operational roles
- Strong project/program management skills, PMP and/or Prince 2 certified
- Advanced skills in Excel / Google Sheets and SQL; Python or similar preferred
- Experienced leading and driving cross-functional and data driven projects independently, working closely with leadership on recommendations
- Understanding strategic business drivers across disparate businesses is essential
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to perform under pressure
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.