People and Culture Lead - Customer Service Domain
People & HR, Customer Service
Posted on Friday, August 25, 2023
On our path to becoming the world’s favorite way to shop, we’re assembling an unparalleled global talent network, accelerating individual careers, and disrupting entire industries. We are on a mission to liberate humanity from all the meaningless time spent managing their purchases and finances, so they can do more of what they love. We’re in search of global talent eager to embrace our atmosphere and defy their own expectations.
As a People & Culture Lead in the Customer Service Domain, you will play a key role in bringing focus and order to a high paced, dynamic work environment. We are looking for a driven, results oriented individual who is motivated and equipped to improve ways of working, internal collaboration and inspire people. We want you to thrive and make a difference for the Domain, creating an inclusive work environment that promotes employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. We want you to understand our rapidly changing organization, then add value to the Domain by bringing your voice to the table and giving insights where others may have missed something.
- Develop and nurture a distinctive culture within the Domain: Arrange Domain-specific events like All Hands, kick-offs, and Domain onboarding.
- Create and implement a culture strategy for the domain, collaborate with other senior leaders to establish a vision and promote its communication and implementation.
- Manage internal communication initiatives: Collaborate with teams to strategize, draft, and synchronize internal communications.
- Assist in implementing organizational changes within the Domain: Collaborate closely with the Domain Lead to actively participate in Domain-wide organizational changes.
- Be an expert on the Operating Model, as you will follow up and ensure that teams are following the team rituals such as Klarna team practices and team size frameworks.
- Lead the coordination and implementation of actions derived from the Employee Engagement Survey.
- Provide operational and administrative support to the Domain Lead and other stakeholders within the Domain.
- You are a great communicator both verbally and in writing who thinks, acts and communicates clearly and confidently with your stakeholders.
- You are a problem solver who learns quickly, take own initiatives and wants to impact the way we work to enable speed, quality and innovation.
- You are proactive, flexible and adaptive with strong time management skills.
- You have strong project management skills and preferably experience in implementing and managing company-wide projects and programs.
- You are excited about helping us to further develop our people practices while sharing our passion to keep things simple in design, light on process and high on impact.
- You are proactive and you do not only deal well with ambiguity yourself, you also enjoy supporting the organization to deal with change and ambiguity in a healthy way.
What you bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Management, Human Resources/other relevant field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 4 years work experience in a culture builder/employee engagement role within an environment where you have applied your communication, change management and influencing skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Service and customer obsession mindset
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Data driven mindset with a solution-focused approach
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to perform under pressure
What we offer:
Diversity & Community
With our diversity of skills, perspectives and backgrounds, we can create, innovate, and disrupt like no other. Diversity is part of who we are, and essential to our success.
Ownership & Impact
Here, every voice matters. We’re organized into hundreds of small teams, each run like a start-up, focused on their own problem-space.
Trust & Collaboration
Successes and failures are won together at Klarna in a melting pot of teams. Win, lose, and learn, we’re on this path together.
If you love what you do, you should love where you do it. We appreciate that everyone’s different and has their own preferences of where and how to work. We genuinely believe in the power of regular face-to-face interactions in building close connections with our teams, but we also strongly believe people can work effectively remotely. This means that combining both is the key to success.
At Klarna, You can choose between working from the office, hybrid within your employment country, or even outside of it for up to 20 working days per year. Flex it up!
Challenges & Rewards
We take a very Swedish approach to benefits. Support for parents, health and wellness perks—we’ve got you covered.
Since 2005 Klarna has been on a mission to revolutionize the retail banking industry. With over 150 million global active users and 2 million transactions per day, Klarna is meeting the changing demands of consumers by saving them time and money while helping them be informed and in control. Over 450,000 global retail partners, including H&M, Saks, Sephora, Macys, IKEA, Expedia Group, and Nike have integrated Klarna's innovative technology to deliver a seamless shopping experience online and in-store. Klarna has over 6,000 employees and is active in 45 markets. For more information, visit Klarna.com
It is our commitment that every qualified person will be evaluated according to skills regardless of age, gender, identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability status or religion. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.